Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Eggwars lacks immersion . This can be implemented by the following:

A. Villager sounds , everytime i buy items from the eggwars store i look at the villager and think , wouldnt it be nice if this pleb here made those annoying sounds

(Heh , hee , hehe , hay , hoh other annoying villager noises you probably have heard them all)

B. , the generators : When fully maxed they make the anvil clang noise

C. Use the noteblock sounds from 1.12 for various things. Such as shield block , armor breaking etc.

D.Play jukebox songs near the egg , maybe a 6 block radius from the egg. It would be a nice addition, even though its completely unnecessary

Death sounds : When a player dies , play the shulker death noise, it suits deaths in a game like eggwars

Last edited by a moderator:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Eggwars lacks immersion . This can be implemented by the following:

A. Villager sounds , everytime i buy items from the eggwars store i look at the villager and think , wouldnt it be nice if this pleb here made those annoying sounds

(Heh , hee , hehe , hay , hoh other annoying villager noises you probably have heard them all)

B. , the generators : When fully maxed they make the anvil clang noise

C. Use the noteblock sounds from 1.12 for various things. Such as shield block , armor breaking etc.

D.Play jukebox songs near the egg , maybe a 6 block radius from the egg. It would be a nice addition, even though its completely unnecessary

Death sounds : When a player dies , play the shulker death noise, it suits deaths in a game like eggwars
If the sounds aren't that annoying, then sure.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom