Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2020
ok fine i admit it.
i was hacking on duels and with toolbox
i used a hack called "name override" and it lets me change my name to anything.
so i changed it to astroflyer67871 (my main) i didnt know it would work so i started hacking then i checked my main and it was banned. sorry for lying this wa my favorite server and it would be nice if i could have another chance. and i already tried to appeal and they denied it probably because i didn't describe it enough

Nov 16, 2020
and before you say to contact the mod. he denied it and he wasn't cooperating he also said he wont unban me under any circumstances

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
you are not suppose to create the same thread twice if the other one is active.

• Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
ok fine i admit it.
i was hacking on duels and with toolbox
i used a hack called "name override" and it lets me change my name to anything.
so i changed it to astroflyer67871 (my main) i didnt know it would work so i started hacking then i checked my main and it was banned. sorry for lying this wa my favorite server and it would be nice if i could have another chance. and i already tried to appeal and they denied it probably because i didn't describe it enough
  • Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.
-Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom