Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

S0ftDrink

Apr 9, 2017
a highlighter
So, my friends wanted me to go on cube craft I heard about it before and I knew it was a great server, I went on and play games as one would. I left my computer, came back and I saw I got banned for a week (6d 23h) and I was very confused because I do not use "illegal client modifications" because that's what I was banned for, and I understand that I was banned by the anti cheat system Sentinel which make mistakes. I made an appeal saying what happened and how I don't use modified clients and all of that. Today I checked my appeal and saw that it had been denied. I'm fine with waiting for the ban to run out of time, but I just annoys me a little.

Now that we have the background information, my question is, why did it get denied, was I not specific enough? I don't know but I'm just curious why.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Many innocent people who have been banned by Sentinel have the same question.
Start a conversation with a Staff member to help you getting unbanned.
It's Cubecraft after all. Maybe someone will help you.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yes, you would have to start a conversation with a staff member to find out why this has happened, like Jeff_Bllkth said.
Good Luck!

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
I've been false banned twice, and unbanned twice. It may seem annoying at first but my ethic is if it reduces the amount of cheaters on Cube then I don't mind!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom