Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Enchie

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2018
My Enchant Labr- Oh Wait Freebuild's Gone
Good day/night to you all.

Unfortunately, even after the advice that you all gave me about two months ago, I am too pathetic to lift myself off the ground. I am just as worthless as ever.

I don’t see a reason to go on. At this point, I feel enraged and incensed, at myself at others. At this point I am a horrible sludge pile of distorted hate, bitterness and grief. You would call this toxicity, and I already have no friends so if I continue as I am everyone will just hate me.

Other players are mocking me more and more, and I feel worse and worse. Even the new players that have been playing for less than a week get better treatment than me. Why should I struggle for an impossible goal that I am too worthless to achieve? Why shouldn’t I listen to the dozens of people telling me to give up?

I’m just going to keep failing and failing. Nothing I do is productive, everything I do results in failure. I just come here in the pitiful hope that people will like me, and nobody has or will. Anon scum like me deserve nothing.

So I am going to leave the forums, discord and server for the foreseeable future. I have no purpose here and I never will. I just exist to be easy kill fodder.

I apologise for wasting your time. Sorry for ever being here.

-Enchie

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
I haven't seen anything from you so I don't know how you are a horrible sludge pile of distorted hate, but a lot of people here are sheep and don't think for themselvs it's a known fact.. You can't just leave because a bunch of sheep tell you what to do.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom