Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
idk why, not only it brought me to a US server (which is understandable, for quicker matchmaking), it also brought me to a match that the team that im assigned to, is losing
Ok, so cubecraft has NO WAY of telling how good players are, so it puts players on each team, with parties being most likely to join your team, so I get terrible players all of the time
 

ItzJuan

Certified Juan
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 19, 2020
176
622
174
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You may have experienced mid-game queueing, which happens whenever one team has less people than the other in an active blockwars game. The players from the losing team are more prone to rage-quitting and leaving their team in a numerical disadvantage, so the matchmaking algorithm tries to fix it by putting new players in that team.
 

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
You may have experienced mid-game queueing, which happens whenever one team has less people than the other in an active blockwars game. The players from the losing team are more prone to rage-quitting and leaving their team in a numerical disadvantage, so the matchmaking algorithm tries to fix it by putting new players in that team.
I get your point and totally agree, as @Reesle joined my round when he joined my party but I think he meant smith else. I think he was meaning his team is made of bad players, who are ”already losing”
 

ifrågönskt

Member
Sep 27, 2024
10
10
9
26
sites.google.com
I get your point and totally agree, as @Reesle joined my round when he joined my party but I think he meant smith else. I think he was meaning his team is made of bad players, who are ”already losing”
thank you guys for the replies, by "already losing", i meant i was put into a team in capture the flag, and the other team already has 2 captures while our team get none
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom