Yes/No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Before you comment down bellow hear me out. So I'm not going to start off like most people and how they go over how everyone hates hackers and bla bla bla. I am going to get straight to the point.

Your waiting to drop down from your cage in sky wars and you see a guy fly out the top of his cage and go get his gear or go get ready to kill people early. What I am apposing is that there would be a block at the top of the cages or there would be at the top of the third block a sensor that if the player passed through it it would automatically kick them. Know I know that last one would take a lot of code and could take a long time to implment. But this would kick the players before the game even starts! Now lets talk about the block on top. This one is simple. It would just stop them from being able to get out early. I personally would rather the first one because it would stop them and the game would be able to go on.

Please cast you vote saying if you want this to be added or not. Thanks to @TheBrownster904 who helped me plan this out!

@Tacosbefriends what do you think?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
So this only stops them the first 15 seconds while they're in the cages.
All the hackers that just wait and then fly will get off scotch free. I'm not saying it won't help, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
I'd rather see that energy be put into the AC.

U

Unipotato

I like the first idea because it seems doable for the staff. The second one is more helpful in ridding hackers faster but it would take a while to implement (As you said) and the Developers are busy with the AntiCheat, which will probably take care of this problem whenever it comes out. Your suggestion is pretty much a temporary solution that is nice and easy.

Reactions: TheLucian

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
So this only stops them the first 15 seconds while they're in the cages.
All the hackers that just wait and then fly will get off scotch free. I'm not saying it won't help, but I don't think it's worth the effort.
I'd rather see that energy be put into the AC.
To totally agree. All that code isn't really worth only catching a few hackers but buy adding one block could really help.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think the block blocking the top of the cage can't be added due to how cubecraft teleports everyone to the cages. I don't know this to be true, but I have seen it mentioned before and it does make since why it is not already a thing.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Before you comment down bellow hear me out. So I'm not going to start off like most people and how they go over how everyone hates hackers and bla bla bla. I am going to get straight to the point.

Your waiting to drop down from your cage in sky wars and you see a guy fly out the top of his cage and go get his gear or go get ready to kill people early. What I am apposing is that there would be a block at the top of the cages or there would be at the top of the third block a sensor that if the player passed through it it would automatically kick them. Know I know that last one would take a lot of code and could take a long time to implment. But this would kick the players before the game even starts! Now lets talk about the block on top. This one is simple. It would just stop them from being able to get out early. I personally would rather the first one because it would stop them and the game would be able to go on.

Please cast you vote saying if you want this to be added or not. Thanks to @TheBrownster904 who helped me plan this out!

just trust developers and hope that they will release the new anticheat very soon!

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This is already suggested! :D
okay, show me.

Anyways, I don't really think this is worth it.. I mean the kick system is pretty clever but the hackers will find out, get a new alt and... yh.
Just placing a block on top of the cage woundn't really help as well either, okay, they can't fly the first 10 seconds.. but thats pretty much it.
If I see someone fly out I turn on my OBS, so I think it's a pretty good indicator.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah this is an amazing solutions to prevent hackers from getting even more advantage by being able to acces the chests first +1.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
For the 2nd idea, it would be easier to check if the players y coordinate goes above a certain point before the game starts rather than creating a "detector" block. (Unless I'm being stupid and forgetting about something)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

I like it simple but effective.
DJHI4:cool:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
@1212hawks_ can we get an experts opinion?
b01.gif

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like both ideas however the first one with the block on top of the cages the fly hacker will still be able to fly in the game and still be able to hack hence making the game still unfair

the second idea with the detection is the best idea because it kicks them from the game hence making it more fair for all the players yes it takes a lot of coding and stuff to do but with the Dev team on here i can see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom