Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add these items (cost so far undecided)

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No this is not suggesting ender pearls or elytras.

I'm suggesting the store to sell these items:

Lever, redstone, and piston.

I have no idea how much these should cost so tell me below :D

The reason why this would be nice would be because you would be able to safe bridge against a camper. Sure they can tnt it but it would at least get rid of the bow problem.
Tell me what you think!

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
No this is not suggesting ender pearls or elytras.

I'm suggesting the store to sell these items:

Lever, redstone, and piston.

I have no idea how much these should cost so tell me below :D

The reason why this would be nice would be because you would be able to safe bridge against a camper. Sure they can tnt it but it would at least get rid of the bow problem.
Tell me what you think!
Also unegnited tnt ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Now. Add boats sticky pistons and slimeblocks and redstone blocks too. Lol. Good idea.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
flying machines (search it up if you want)

But I really dont understand how this piston thing would work.... How would you place the piston the direction you want it... Please explain sorry...
pistons can push 12 blocks meaning at the very start of the bridge you place the piston after placing 12 blocks you power the piston to move it 1 block towards the target, remove the first block and replace it with a piston, then just keep repeating, or you could put 1 block in front of the piston and activate, place another block activate......
I do like this idea but there is a few problems, players can use the pistons to place blocks in illegal areas (villager, spawn), players could use the piston to easily get rid of the obsidian off the eggs defenses, will encourage team trolling (players can make a little trap with pistons waiting for their teammate to use the bridge then activate it while the block underneath disappears meaning they fall into the void)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
pistons can push 12 blocks meaning at the very start of the bridge you place the piston after placing 12 blocks you power the piston to move it 1 block towards the target, remove the first block and replace it with a piston, then just keep repeating, or you could put 1 block in front of the piston and activate, place another block activate......
I do like this idea but there is a few problems, players can use the pistons to place blocks in illegal areas (villager, spawn), players could use the piston to easily get rid of the obsidian off the eggs defenses, will encourage team trolling (players can make a little trap with pistons waiting for their teammate to use the bridge then activate it while the block underneath disappears meaning they fall into the void)
obsidian cant be moved by pistons... Also its possible using plugins to block piston from pushin into a certain area.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Aheum, you can't move more than 12 blocks as stated before, and the bridge would be easily breakable. Those items would only be used in traps... I get pissed enough with piston traps in Skywars, now eggwars? No pls

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
I had a conversation with one of my friends about something like this a couple weeks ago. Adding something to the eggwars game to prevent campers would be nice as sometimes the games can last up to 2+ hours as a result of campers. Adding the items you listed could help with this. Adding an enderdragon in after 20 minutes or so of no one dying or an egg not being broken could be quite cool as well. I can imagine an enderdragon absolutely destroying the map XD, but at least it'd be sort of an every man for themselves, or adding some sort of "sudden death" where everyone gets the same armour and weapons, but the eggs are gone.

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
I have something to counter campers, its called skill.
Even if you have skill, the amount of time it normally takes to manage to get to a camper's island takes a great deal of time and effort. Safe bridging can work, but a majority of the time they will shoot you to death with a bow, or suicide bomb the bridge.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have something to counter campers, its called skill.
yes skill
said the player with the signature "I'm a noob, thank you
also this actually wouldn't always combine it takes no skill to attempt to run across a 1 block wide bridge and dodging arrows it all matters on how good is the player shooting at you

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
yes skill
said the player with the signature "I'm a noob, thank you
also this actually wouldn't always combine it takes no skill to attempt to run across a 1 block wide bridge and dodging arrows it all matters on how good is the player shooting at you
It was a joke m8, and if we are gonna mention dodging arrows I'm pretty good at it, ask @Brittley if you want confirmation

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom