Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi! I'm back with something old this time. This is a Team Eggwars map. I've posted this before with pictures. Now that I was trying to get my badlion client replaymod files onto the editing software, I came across some old file with recordings and videos from 2018 spring, which weren't uploaded yet. The second I saw this video in there, I thought why hadn't I uploaded it in 2018.

Here is the map:

The map is 4v4 Eggwars map. (the islands weren't pasted to the other side yet at the time this was recorded, idk why)
The map is 100% by me. I remember how hard did I work to make the map when I had around 9 months of building experience in the current buildteam I was in, never built a map this scale or for this gamemode before. I do not have the map anymore. Please don't mind the bad shading and the faithful texture pack.
no, I did not know what a replaymod is during that time. The fps isn't the best as OBS was (and still is) too heavy software to use on my pc. there is no dedication or effort put on making the video. Just to showcase the map.

D

Deleted member 469419

Omg It's look amazing! I like the colour contrast.

Keep building and you have to apply for builder, seriously. o_O

~ Greetings

Reactions: Nutuu and Rawrbin
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom