Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
So, noticed there was an art section, thought I'd ask if anyone would like anything kinda cool like this?

I draw fluffy animals but I wanted to know if anyone wants one of the following:

- Cool background
- Stream border
- Simple Icon design

Because I do this kinda thing all the time and I get bored because I have nobody to do it for so, why not offer it here!

Feel free to pm me via forums and I'll be sure to get back to you!

If you did want a fluffy thing drawn for you be sure to pm me on the subject bar saying "Fluff" So I know what I'm looking at right as I go into it. A disclaimer though, fluffy things I do charge for so please make sure you are aware of that before messaging me ;w;

cqxM8QW.png

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
So, noticed there was an art section, thought I'd ask if anyone would like anything kinda cool like this?

I draw fluffy animals but I wanted to know if anyone wants one of the following:

- Cool background
- Stream border
- Simple Icon design

Because I do this kinda thing all the time and I get bored because I have nobody to do it for so, why not offer it here!

If you did want a fluffy thing drawn for you be sure to pm me on the subject bar saying "Fluff" So I know what I'm looking at right as I go into it. A disclaimer though, fluffy things I do charge for so please make sure you are aware of that before messaging me ;w;

cqxM8QW.png
Amazing artwork.
Keep up the awesome work. @Yutoshi stole my sentence. ^=^

Thank you. :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

- Cool background
- Stream border
- Simple Icon design

cqxM8QW.png

That's awesome!
Could not help but notice it looks like @Ping Ether

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

- Cool background
- Stream border
- Simple Icon design

cqxM8QW.png
I like how its so simple and not neccasarily minecraft related!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom