Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NewOneN

Member
Aug 21, 2018
22
0
2
36
My Friend give me a account minecraft and when i join to the server says im banned perman and my friend say he dont use and the video its not him
someone unban me? wow try to pplay wtih my firned in skywars
 

NewOneN

Member
Aug 21, 2018
22
0
2
36
"lS1ckBoyl" has never joined the server, please make sure you are entering your username and not your appeal code.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom