Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodysacc

Apr 9, 2021
I have a couple of suggestions after playing for a while, And I'd love to have them added or even looked up or fixed.

For game experience and for player performance.

Lucky blocks.

Lucky blocks squads are pretty fun and fast to start and a stupid way to challenge your luck. But people who dig under their island somewhere and wait for everyone to die somehow.

They add an extra useless long time for me or sometimes my teammates to find them.

Specially when our luck doesn't hit and we don't have a player locator.

All blocks opened and all Graves looted and there's no locator.

The only way to finish this is by either suicide outside the world or spend the rest of the day searching for them.

How about if a player is on their island for way too long.

They'll automatically get blocks just in case they Don't have any.

When they are on their island for longer than 2 minutes after getting the blocks they'll get teleported to the middle of the map.

This can be made easier if the islands started vanishing slowly after 10 minutes. Everyone should go to the middle to survive the void.

Or if it's too much. A player tracker that spawns in the middle of the map after 10 minutes is enough.

Ender pearls are a fast and efficient way to go to islands. But using them to save yourself from falling to the void is useless in my case.

However it's different on pc since you can just right click and it'll be yeeted instantly.

But on mobile you'll have to long press the screen to use the pearl.

But I'd have no time because one sec after you're not standing on anything you're instantly registered dead giving no time to use the pearl.

There's 3 solutions for this. The map can be higher than before,

ender pearls travel 3 times their normal speed,

or tapping the air with an ender pearl will automatically throw it.

The drill that drills to the void is one of the most annoying traps and also one of the best.

But destroying blocks without dropping them is really frustrating since I lost way too much iron blocks and fell out the void because I had no blocks with me.

Can they drop 10% of the blocks they destroy at least?

Eggwars.

The last time I played Eggwars a really long time ago. Because of the FPS drop.

Yeah sure it's my phone's fault that can't handle it.

But putting all the item entities In one entity or inside the generator with a floating text with how much is inside will be way worth it and will destroy the lag.

Nothing else to say about eggwars.

Minerware.

Everything's good.

Until I reach "shear sheep" this one is impossible to mobile.

Except you're using an auto clicker which I did multiple times.

So can slapping sheep to shear them automatically be a thing sometime?

Beta games.

Well this one is fine. But there's some bugs with it.

If you place water on fire it still burns you.

If you match again you'll be able to kill your friend in duos.

And ye... The lag from the background design being rendered is just fantastic and device heating.

Can they be unrendered for people who use a command or choose the type of gameplay?

"please i love pvp. I don't wanna leave it"

Cubecraft.

Beautiful maps and amazing games.

And the unavoidable entities that kill the FPS

The entities on the game portals and win effects in beta games.

Are unavoidable and destructive.

For God's sake add an option to hide them because my FPS drop from 56 to 18 when I look at the portals or load the lobby.

Cubecraft has a lot of players and it's pretty fast to start a game.

So leaving cubecraft because of lag won't be worth it.

Neither staying and fighting the lag because there's gonna be no fun being beaten by a pc player with his frames higher than Snoop Dogg has ever gotten.

If there's something i wanna suggest to cubecraft.

Please take care of the lag cause by renders or entities.

Thanks for reading so far.

Or even skipping everything and coming to the bottom just because you're curious.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Lucky blocks.

Lucky blocks squads are pretty fun and fast to start and a stupid way to challenge your luck. But people who dig under their island somewhere and wait for everyone to die somehow.

They add an extra useless long time for me or sometimes my teammates to find them.

Specially when our luck doesn't hit and we don't have a player locator.

All blocks opened and all Graves looted and there's no locator.

The only way to finish this is by either suicide outside the world or spend the rest of the day searching for them.

How about if a player is on their island for way too long.

They'll automatically get blocks just in case they Don't have any.

When they are on their island for longer than 2 minutes after getting the blocks they'll get teleported to the middle of the map.

This can be made easier if the islands started vanishing slowly after 10 minutes. Everyone should go to the middle to survive the void.

Or if it's too much. A player tracker that spawns in the middle of the map after 10 minutes is enough.

Ender pearls are a fast and efficient way to go to islands. But using them to save yourself from falling to the void is useless in my case.

However it's different on pc since you can just right click and it'll be yeeted instantly.

But on mobile you'll have to long press the screen to use the pearl.

But I'd have no time because one sec after you're not standing on anything you're instantly registered dead giving no time to use the pearl.

There's 3 solutions for this. The map can be higher than before,

ender pearls travel 3 times their normal speed,

or tapping the air with an ender pearl will automatically throw it.

The drill that drills to the void is one of the most annoying traps and also one of the best.

But destroying blocks without dropping them is really frustrating since I lost way too much iron blocks and fell out the void because I had no blocks with me.

Can they drop 10% of the blocks they destroy at least?
I don't really play Lucky Islands very often, but I think a simpler way of doing this would be to gradually remove the outer islands on the map, like The Hive's Sky Royale does.
Eggwars.

The last time I played Eggwars a really long time ago. Because of the FPS drop.

Yeah sure it's my phone's fault that can't handle it.

But putting all the item entities In one entity or inside the generator with a floating text with how much is inside will be way worth it and will destroy the lag.

Nothing else to say about eggwars.
I am pretty sure they're working on something to fix this, or I would at least assume they are, as there have been many good suggestions for ways to do so. Although I am not entirely sure.
Minerware.

Everything's good.

Until I reach "shear sheep" this one is impossible to mobile.

Except you're using an auto clicker which I did multiple times.

So can slapping sheep to shear them automatically be a thing sometime?
You may want to avoid using an autoclicker, as it is bannable. But this one I agree with. I don't play mobile, but I have seen others playing and struggling to do this one. They could also maybe send players to the green glass box in the air once they have sheared the necessary amount of sheep, that way they can't steal from the other players. Although this would likely require the time to be shortened, so it is still at least somewhat a challenge.
Beta games.

Well this one is fine. But there's some bugs with it.

If you place water on fire it still burns you.

If you match again you'll be able to kill your friend in duos.

And ye... The lag from the background design being rendered is just fantastic and device heating.

Can they be unrendered for people who use a command or choose the type of gameplay?

"please i love pvp. I don't wanna leave it"
You can submit bug reports here.

abodysacc

Apr 9, 2021
You’re the one using an autoclicker
I don't remember the last time i used an auto clicker. But if i remember one time. It was in my own world. Don't worry because I rarely used auto clicker nowadays and since it's bannable I only use it against my pc friends in beta games who know about it.

abodysacc

Apr 9, 2021
I don't really play Lucky Islands very often, but I think a simpler way of doing this would be to gradually remove the outer islands on the map, like The Hive's Sky Royale does.

I am pretty sure they're working on something to fix this, or I would at least assume they are, as there have been many good suggestions for ways to do so. Although I am not entirely sure.

You may want to avoid using an autoclicker, as it is bannable. But this one I agree with. I don't play mobile, but I have seen others playing and struggling to do this one. They could also maybe send players to the green glass box in the air once they have sheared the necessary amount of sheep, that way they can't steal from the other players. Although this would likely require the time to be shortened, so it is still at least somewhat a challenge.

You can submit bug reports here.
The bug on beta games is quite rare so it's not worth it. It's also not as annoying because u can just /hub and retry.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I don't remember the last time i used an auto clicker. But if i remember one time. It was in my own world. Don't worry because I rarely used auto clicker nowadays and since it's bannable I only use it against my pc friends in beta games who know about it.
Im pretty sure thats still bannable and you just said you used it in sheer sheap...

Ps the whole point of duels is to see whos better, why would you even use an autoclicker on your friends?

abodysacc

Apr 9, 2021
Im pretty sure thats still bannable and you just said you used it in sheer sheap...
Well I don't play minerware as much as before because I'm better at pvp and prefer to play skywars and lucky blocks. So the sheep mission will be a downfall for me in minerware but I'm aware that I'm not gonna use it for unfair advantages. I love challenges

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Well I don't play minerware as much as before because I'm better at pvp and prefer to play skywars and lucky blocks. So the sheep mission will be a downfall for me in minerware but I'm aware that I'm not gonna use it for unfair advantages. I love challenges
Im pretty sure it’s still bannable in a private game

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I read the rules and it doesn’t say anything about private duels but I’m pretty sure if the anticheat bans you they aren’t gonna unban you

0B737DCF-A768-4C86-BC21-17795B7E7F14.jpeg

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
probably shouldn’t have admitted to auto-clicking even if it’s in a match against your friend because I think it’s still banable. Anyways mobile is just hard man. Like mobile controls is more of a minecraft problem instead of a cubecraft problem. Minerware sheer sheep if Cubecraft hasn’t already, they can add inout device matchmaking to it so all the mobiles play with mobile but then wait times might increase by a lot.

Rip in the chat for the mobile hommies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on slo456's profile.
YO you joined the Forums the same day as me! :O
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
🐉
Reesle wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Reesle wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom