Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Why you guys using always the same argument? "A lot of extra time" so? If a idea expends time u can't do it? I know that can be a small thing that can spend a lot of time, but complete a server. A lot of players buy 30days rank on hpx just to have /nick function, that will be nice to cubecraft ...
Btw, whit that arguments you guys doesn't help the server getting up cuz staff will feel confortable reading this.
I’m saying that because we barely have developers here. They need to put their time and effort in import things that matter, but this suggestion isn’t really necessary. I’d rather have game updates than adding new games or functions.

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
I am not quite sure what I need to think about the damage indicators but I don't think /nick for plus is useful. I mean, youtubers use them for important reasons. I don't see why plus needs /nick!?

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
About the damage indicator , yes. I don't use Labymod right now, because I won't be able to report. But it is something I want. I'd like to have some settings too, for example how it should be displayed (in heart or in numbers) etc.
About the /nick , not sure. I don't think there would be a lot of issues with reporting, if you only give this perm to Obsidian rankers. But it would give some issues. And as it's not really neccessary, I'd say no to /nick. I do like the idea though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.