Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No. [Explain.]

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking and thinking the last days, I saw a lot of threads about vanity updates, Eggwars shops, and some other stuff. Some of those were just really good threads which will definitely make the gameplay much more efficient. I hope you like some of my suggestions, let me know what you think if you disagree, then please define why. :)
I don't have specific prices or names for the achievements, if you have any suggestions for that, then please let me know.

Line Dash achievement suggestions.
  • Kill 100 players - 100 points.
  • Kill 1000 players - 200 points, 100 xp.
  • Complete 10 side tasks - 150 xp.
  • Complete 100 side tasks - 200 xp, 200 points.
Overall Arcade achievements.
  • Attain 100 trophies - 300 xp, 100 points.
  • Attain 1000 trophies 500 xp, 200 points.
Let me know if you have more ideas.

Pre lobby suggestions.
  • Make emerald+ ranked players able to fly in the pre-lobby.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby.
  • Make different parkours in the pre-lobby since doing the same parkour over and over again gets a little tiresome.

Game suggestions.
  • This basically goes for every game, if you're dead, then make it able to join another game by simply having a map into your inventory..
  • Add a trail behind snowballs and eggs, this will be the same as arrows
Vanity suggestions.
So @Dotsially made a great thread about what I'd like to see in the next vanity update, here's the link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecrafts-vanity-update.187289/

Attachments

• DRX43bV.png
    DRX43bV.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DRX43bV.png
    DRX43bV.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 135
  • akT3FNm.png
    akT3FNm.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 143
  • OawilY7.png
    OawilY7.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 191
  • D9MWlTO.png
    D9MWlTO.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 105
  • d7BU75z.png
    d7BU75z.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
If these suggestion will be added, It will be exciting! Thanks for the effort :p

Last edited:

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I can see that you've put a lot of effort into thinking up these creative ideas. Great job!

I think many of your ideas are fantastic and I certainly would love to see some of them added, in particular using rank abilities in pre lobbies (I've desired this feature since I got rank way back when on my GreenChai Emerald account), customizable and controllable mounts, a trail behind snowballs and eggs, and customizable miniatures. A pet parrot would be fun to play with xD

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
When did I give you permission to copy my thread? It's literally longer than your actual suggestion.
You didn't even put the link of it in your post. Please remove it immediately and just replace it with the link. Thx
Hello Everyone,

I've been thinking and thinking the last days, I saw a lot of threads about vanity updates, Eggwars shops, and some other stuff. Some of those were just really good threads which will definitely make the gameplay much more efficient. I hope you like some of my suggestions, let me know what you think if you disagree, then please define why. :)
I don't have specific prices or names for the achievements, if you have any suggestions for that, then please let me know.

Line Dash achievement suggestions.
  • Kill 100 players - 100 points.
  • Kill 1000 players - 200 points, 100 xp.
  • Complete 10 side tasks - 150 xp.
  • Complete 100 side tasks - 200 xp, 200 points.
Overall Arcade achievements.
  • Attain 100 trophies - 300 xp, 100 points.
  • Attain 1000 trophies 500 xp, 200 points.
Let me know if you have more ideas.

Pre lobby suggestions.
  • Make emerald+ ranked players able to fly in the pre-lobby.
  • Add the gadgets to the pre-lobby.
  • Make different parkours in the pre-lobby since doing the same parkour over and over again gets a little tiresome.

Game suggestions.
  • This basically goes for every game, if you're dead, then make it able to join another game by simply having a map into your inventory.
  • Change the voting system, since it's randomly determined. It's not really fair if 1 person votes OP and the other players vote Normal in my opinion, so my suggestion is to let the game mode be chosen based on the number of votes, for example, if 1 person votes OP and 7 persons vote Normal, then it'll be normal.
I do agree with these.
Especially this one:
Why not add enchantment bottles too?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Love these ideas!
But you might have forgotten one thing, which everyone wants! A rejoin feature, it's been suggested a lot of times, maybe not recently but it might just fit into this list. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
Hoi, hoe gaat het?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!🎂
Top Bottom