Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Its really annoying if you are trying to speedrun eggwars solo. map golf is really the only map you can play on since the islands are like 10 blocks away from each other. Tried speedrunning for 2 hours, and I would say that 1h and 50m went into finding map golf and only 10 minutes were actually speedrunning. Like seriously this map has a 0.00001% chance of coming up lol. So, wouldn't a voting map system be better?

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I don't play bedrock so I can't comment too much, but a voting based map system seems like only popular, fast rush maps would be selected, hurting players of all other playstyles.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Isn’t there a skywars rank on bedrock? If so isn’t one of the perks choosing maps? Or am I totally mistaking... haven’t played bedrock in quite a while and never bought anything on there

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Its really annoying if you are trying to speedrun eggwars solo. map golf is really the only map you can play on since the islands are like 10 blocks away from each other. Tried speedrunning for 2 hours, and I would say that 1h and 50m went into finding map golf and only 10 minutes were actually speedrunning. Like seriously this map has a 0.00001% chance of coming up lol. So, wouldn't a voting map system be better?
Yeah! I 100% agree with you

Reactions: LeCastel
Dec 11, 2020
yeah, i think that so should be allowed to vote, even if your not speedrunning, it would still be useful

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Even the 'voting' for a specific map on java edition is not great. You can only choose for maps that are actually online. In solo eggwars this means you can still be waiting half an hour at least, waiting for the golf map to be brought online. Buying a rank does not give complete control of what map you want to play.
This is especially frustrating when you want to do an duo map, but there are none online. It can take ages before the map you want is actually available.

Sorry >_< Just ranting here

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
yeah, i think that so should be allowed to vote, even if your not speedrunning, it would still be useful

Even the 'voting' for a specific map on java edition is not great. You can only choose for maps that are actually online. In solo eggwars this means you can still be waiting half an hour at least, waiting for the golf map to be brought online. Buying a rank does not give complete control of what map you want to play.
This is especially frustrating when you want to do an duo map, but there are none online. It can take ages before the map you want is actually available.

Sorry >_< Just ranting here

Hi, please do not necropost. This is reviving threads that have been inactive for 3 or more weeks.

- Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom