Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I know this idea has been here before, but I just want it in the game. So of course, you would have a quest menu with some quests to complete and they would earn you some exp, and rarely vip exp, (but a little) because I don't really like the fact that only VIP members can vote for modes and it's just struggling trying to get the mode you want. I know that you get vip exp by buying stuff, but I think the server would be better if it had quests that could give vip exp, like "Win 10 games on skywars!" or stuff like that. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

Also it would be cool if when you reach a certain level like level 5, 10, 15 and all that you could get some vip exp.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Definitely! There are daily challenges on Java, so it would be awesome to see this on Bedrock as too.

I’m personally not an active Bedrock player, but getting rewards (such as VIP exp) at certain levels would be cool as well.

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020
I know this idea has been here before, but I just want it in the game. So of course, you would have a quest menu with some quests to complete and they would earn you some exp, and rarely vip exp, (but a little) because I don't really like the fact that only VIP members can vote for modes and it's just struggling trying to get the mode you want. I know that you get vip exp by buying stuff, but I think the server would be better if it had quests that could give vip exp, like "Win 10 games on skywars!" or stuff like that. I don't know, it's just my opinion.

Also it would be cool if when you reach a certain level like level 5, 10, 15 and all that you could get some vip exp.

This is a great idea i do think that you should not need to pay to get vip points and using this as a way to get them would be amazing.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
adding this to bedrock edition would be a great idea! I love the idea of being able to get vip points without needing to pay.

Reactions: Twistee

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I agree with this. It would get players to keep playing on CubeCraft to keep completing quests. However, I don't think XP should the the reward for completing quests. XP is for winning games and determining your skill-set. But what could be added as a reward instead, are cosmetics. It could work a bit like a battle pass, so if you've completed the first five quests, you get for example a cage, and for the next five you complete, you earn a buddy, and so on. The cosmetics would not be randomized like cubelets.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020

I would love to see this!

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I agree with this. It would get players to keep playing on CubeCraft to keep completing quests. However, I don't think XP should the the reward for completing quests. XP is for winning games and determining your skill-set. But what could be added as a reward instead, are cosmetics. It could work a bit like a battle pass, so if you've completed the first five quests, you get for example a cage, and for the next five you complete, you earn a buddy, and so on. The cosmetics would not be randomized like cubelets.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).
i agree with that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on whyally's profile.
Welcome the forums and happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
Top Bottom