Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you want to be added? (Please read the whole suggestion first)

• The offence ''Inappropriate language''

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • The offence ''Targeting''

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • The offence ''Asking for ranks''

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • The replacing of ''Hacking - Speed/bhop''

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nothing (Please explain why)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

Last monday these ideas came up in my head and today I want to make a suggestion thread about it. I've got some ideas for the report site to be added. Here are my ideas/suggestions for the ''Offence'' list: (if you make a report, you have to select an offence)

• Add the offence ''Inappropriate language'', I know we have swearing but inappropriate language isn't always swearing.
  • Add the offence ''Targeting'', I know you can select ''Swearing'' for targeted chat offences now and that the Staff will punish the player who you reported according to the evidence and (maybe) the extra information but a ''Targeting'' option would be more convenient (in my opinion).
  • Add the offence ''Asking for ranks'', it's still a punishable offence (thanks @iLoveYouu for remindering me:)) and the same with Targeting, it would be more convenient to select because some players still do it.
I hope I'll come with more soon.

Something else I have noticed while I was reporting people, the offence ''Hacking - Speed/bhop'' is all the way down the list so my idea/suggestion for that is:

• Put the offence ''Hacking - Speed/bhop'' with his familiy, so put that offence with all the other ''Hacking - .......'' offences so at the begin of the offence list.
I'm going to tag @andyschofie as he's a Web Developer so he can also give his opinion about this.

Feel free to leave your opinions down here:).

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I didn't see the purpose of any of it, sorry.
The parts about swearing and targeting come under the swearing section. Some things obviously don't, like kys, which is quite common to see around the server, but it doesn't really matter where it gets put, the staff will deal with it based on the evidence.
Second part, again it's a little pointless, just select the general hacking option. I mean there's s lot of hacks that aren't listed so it doesn't really matter. I always just select the hacking option, trust the staff are able to spot which hacks are used.
My last issue with this is that I would much prefer the devs put their time into doing stuff that will actually make a difference on the network.

Reactions: Ducky

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone,

Last monday these ideas came up in my head and today I want to make a suggestion thread about it. I've got some ideas for the report site to be added. Here are my ideas/suggestions for the ''Offence'' list: (if you make a report, you have to select an offence)

• Add the offence ''Inappropriate language'', I know we have swearing but inappropriate language isn't always swearing.
  • Add the offence ''Targeting'', I know you can select ''Swearing'' for targeted chat offences now and that the Staff will punish the player who you reported according to the evidence and (maybe) the extra information but a ''Targeting'' option would be more convenient (in my opinion).
  • Add the offence ''Asking for ranks'', it's still a punishable offence (thanks @iLoveYouu for remindering me:)) and the same with Targeting, it would be more convenient to select because some players still do it.
I hope I'll come with more soon.

Something else I have noticed while I was reporting people, the offence ''Hacking - Speed/bhop'' is all the way down the list so my idea/suggestion for that is:

• Put the offence ''Hacking - Speed/bhop'' with his familiy, so put that offence with all the other ''Hacking - .......'' offences so at the begin of the offence list.
I'm going to tag @andyschofie as he's a Web Developer so he can also give his opinion about this.

Feel free to leave your opinions down here:).
I'll say it's a great idea as there's some players using those offences.

Reactions: Ducky

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Most of it got added already....
Did it? I don't see inappropriate language, targeting asking for ranks or the moved speed option yet.

I think there shouldn't be a "targeting" option and we should stop calling it that. I have met multiple people that were confused by that and though targeting referred to trying to kill a specific player in a game.
http://pastebin.com/gK3ZzfwS

I would say that swearing and inappropriate language are the same thing for all practical purposes here and there's no need to have both.

Adding an "Asking for ranks" option might make sense, although I have never felt the need to reported someone for it so I never missed it.

The speed option should be moved, it's not really an issue but it does look a bit out of place there.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Did it? I don't see inappropriate language, targeting asking for ranks or the moved speed option yet.
Me neither.

I think there shouldn't be a "targeting" option and we should stop calling it that.
Why should we stop calling it ''targeting'', it's targeting if you're swearing or using inappropriate language towards another player.

I would say that swearing and inappropriate language are the same thing for all practical purposes here and there's no need to have both.
Add the offence ''Inappropriate language'', I know we have swearing but inappropriate language isn't always swearing.

Adding an "Asking for ranks" option might make sense, although I have never felt the need to reported someone for it so I never missed it.
I've seen enough players that ask for a rank and it's still a punishable offence.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

Well ye but that's because most of the others are just different terms for offences already listed, so they are there, they just fall under a different category.
Targeting is pretty much the same as bullying.
Inappropriate language - swearing.
Asking for ranks isn't that common and stupid for being a rule.
With regards to speed, why stop there? Why not add all the features that hack clients come with?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well ye but that's because most of the others are just different terms for offences already listed, so they are there, they just fall under a different category.
Targeting is pretty much the same as bullying.
Asking for ranks isn't that common and stupid for being a rule.
With regards to speed, why stop there? Why not add all the features that hack clients come with?
I see why most of them aren't needed, just saying they didn't get added. For the speed one, that option is already there, it's just weirdly placed on the bottom of the list. Not that I really care, but it would make sense to put it after the different types of hacks.

Chimpeeze said:
iCheeetah said:
I know we have swearing but inappropriate language isn't always swearing.
To me it was pretty obvious that all cases of inappropriate language can be reported as "swearing" and I don't see how it could confuse poeple.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Isn't inappropriate language just covered in sub categories
Swearing
Death threats
Bullying

Targeting sounds like targeting a player in game may want to rethink that name
Even so I feel like this isn't needed

Maybe asking for ranks could be if it has a warning of 2

Hacking with speed/Bhop is a reasonable category for it is 1 of the more common hacks that players can catch on video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom