Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, yesterday the new CTF duel gamemode has been released. I played 1 or 2 hours on it when it came out, and it was really fun. But after the 2s respawn change (a few hours after the release), it was just annoying. We don't even have the time to get the flag because the opponent respawn too fast! I played a few hours with this change and 75% the game end by a time out. It's just a loop: You can't get the flag because --> Not enough regen (If you kill your opponent (at the flag)) --> respawns way too fast and you can't hit because of spawn protection. And as you already fight 2s ago you don't have enough life so it's just annoying and not fun. Even the 10s respawn was more enjoyable.

--> CHANGES:
Respawn time: Current: 2s repawn time.​
-->Change: AT LEAST 5s respawn time.​

Spawn protection: Current: Around 5s.​
-->Change: 1s or remove it.​

--> CLIPS: Just watch before writing about a comment "No it's ok right now"
(Just wait a few seconds for the videos to load, you don't need to go on twitter)
1-If you're against a farmer/spam protection, like here. I killed him then got the flag. I literally can't hit because of the spawn protection??? Who had this idea seriously? We can't do anything... Also I have no regen.

2-I literally can't defend myself beause of the spawn protection (again)

3-This player can't even get the flag because I respawn way too fast (2s) and can't do anything because I'm invincible for a few seconds.

4-I managed to grab the flag but died because the respawn is way too fast + Spawn protection so I can't do anything? (+ I can't regen)

Edit: tell me if I should add the Java tag too.​

Last edited:

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, yestarday the new CTF duel gamemode has been released. I played 1 or 2 hours on it when it came out, and it was really fun. But after the 2s respawn change (a few hours after the release), it was just annoying. We don't even have the time to get the flag because the opponent respawn too fast! I played a few hours with this change and 75% the game end by a time out. It's just a loop: You can't get the flag because --> Not enough regen (If you kill your opponent (at the flag)) --> respawns way too fast and you can't hit because of spawn protection. And as you already fight 2s ago you don't have enough life so it's just annoying and not fun. Even the 10s respawn was more enjoyable.

--> CHANGES:
Respawn time: Current: 2s repawn​
-->Change: 5s respawn​

Spawn protection Current: Don't really know but I think it's around 5s​
-->Change: 1s or remove it. (Can confirm there is a spawn protection, might be a bug IDK)​
I think the respawn time is 8 seconds usually. I didn't experience the 2 second respawn. And yeah, regarding the spawn protection, I have been spawn killed many times recently.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the respawn time is 8 seconds usually. I didn't experience the 2 second respawn. And yeah, regarding the spawn protection, I have been spawn killed many times recently.
1659630983168.png
They changed it as you can see.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with your disagree. At any less the player can respawn before the other person can take the flag meaning it’s near impossible to get the flag
I disagree:disagree: with ur disagree on my disagree because if player kill another player when be capture flag another player won't have a chance to win

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:disagree:with ur disagree on my disagree because if player kill another player when be capture flag another player won't have a chance to win
Have you even played the new gamemode? It's just boring. It's like a normal duel but you can respawn and never get the flag except if you manage to kill twice your opponent with 1 health bar

But I played 10 matches just today and didn't happen to observe any of the changes you quoted...?
Maybe you played on a old server? No idea

But I played 10 matches just today and didn't happen to observe any of the changes you quoted...?
I played a few games about an hour ago and the respawn was still 2s (and I got some clips I'll share)

• Disagree
Reactions: SilicoFlare

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
As I observed, the respawn time has been decreased BY 2 seconds, and not TO 2 seconds.

Just tell me one thing, will I always get an old server everytime I load up a new game? No, right?
If that’s happening, might as well file a bug report for it, as there was an official change in the log for it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom