Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Nah. My experience with the naga was awful. It was really heavy and you couldn't press the bottom side keys because your fingers would slip onto the top keys.
Naga is useful for MOBA games and games that use a lot of buttons, if you're not a fan of those I'd reccomend Deathadder or Mamba.

wriggo12345

Dec 22, 2013
Naga is useful for MOBA games and games that use a lot of buttons, if you're not a fan of those I'd reccomend Deathadder or Mamba.
The Logitech G600 MMO mouse is so much better. My personal preference for MMOs and MOBAs is the Razer Orbweaver (instead of a keyboard).

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
What are the benefits of mechanical keyboards? I'm heating a massive rave about them at the minute but don't understand the obsession you're paying >£80 for one, is it worth it?

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
What are the benefits of mechanical keyboards? I'm heating a massive rave about them at the minute but don't understand the obsession you're paying >£80 for one, is it worth it?
It doesn't matter that much, but I love the sound it makes. Kinda old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom