Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
398
2,680
264
23
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello!
I just thought of making a thread with some of my drawings since I have recently started drawing again.
The first two were made 5 years ago. I was looking at pictures so they are not too original. The rest were made in the last week. Don't be fooled by the photos, the pieces of paper they were drawn on is no larger that 1/4 of a normal paper.
Enjoy!


82709564_2450835758515787_4652126322384961536_n.jpg




82434557_1050078391995646_2077159794820513792_n.jpg




82192677_1285666488283548_2674388766994464768_n.jpg




82532124_1438395353007918_5011099057624449024_n.jpg




82585594_151290262957251_8403585023407554560_n.jpg




83045060_148033196618686_8033338531592011776_n.jpg
 

_Yukii

Member
Sep 21, 2018
3
18
19
27
Hello!
I just thought of making a thread with some of my drawings since I have recently started drawing again.
The first two were made 5 years ago. I was looking at pictures so they are not too original. The rest were made in the last week. Don't be fooled by the photos, the pieces of paper they were drawn on is no larger that 1/4 of a normal paper.
Enjoy!


82709564_2450835758515787_4652126322384961536_n.jpg




82434557_1050078391995646_2077159794820513792_n.jpg




82192677_1285666488283548_2674388766994464768_n.jpg




82532124_1438395353007918_5011099057624449024_n.jpg




82585594_151290262957251_8403585023407554560_n.jpg




83045060_148033196618686_8033338531592011776_n.jpg
I would like to know how to draw
 
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
Bro you drawings skills are amazing man, I like your drawing, great job man! <3
 

Markietjeeeee

Well-Known Member
Aug 19, 2018
59
130
109
20
Netherlands,Utrecht
Hello!
I just thought of making a thread with some of my drawings since I have recently started drawing again.
The first two were made 5 years ago. I was looking at pictures so they are not too original. The rest were made in the last week. Don't be fooled by the photos, the pieces of paper they were drawn on is no larger that 1/4 of a normal paper.
Enjoy!


82709564_2450835758515787_4652126322384961536_n.jpg




82434557_1050078391995646_2077159794820513792_n.jpg




82192677_1285666488283548_2674388766994464768_n.jpg




82532124_1438395353007918_5011099057624449024_n.jpg




82585594_151290262957251_8403585023407554560_n.jpg




83045060_148033196618686_8033338531592011776_n.jpg
They are good!
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
You're an artist drawing! I love all your drawings, specially the last one! Keep it doing that amazing art!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
Top Bottom