Not open for further replies.

CodeOfDark

Nov 7, 2017
Hey Guys
the first idea for egg wars
if my egg destroyed and I die and my team wins I can get the win and xp

and second idea
add my number in leaderboards e.g
Shinte is 1st and I have 8k so I have new line in hologram for my number is "6th"

"sorry for my bad english"
Cya xD

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I do agree with your suggestion to see your leaderboard spot. So you can maybe type like "/leaderboard me" or also check other people's positions "/leaderboard Yoyamin" and for exemple, when typing this, you get this output: "Your position is 85/85022" or "Yoyamin's position is 8/85022"
But although, If you'd die, you shouldn't get the win for that game!
+0.5

CodeOfDark

Nov 7, 2017
I do agree with your suggestion to see your leaderboard spot. So you can maybe type like "/leaderboard me" or also check other people's positions "/leaderboard Yoyamin" and for exemple, when typing this, you get this output: "Your position is 85/85022" or "Yoyamin's position is 8/85022"
+0.5
"RESPECT"

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
+0.5
What if you carry the team, break every egg, get every final kill, max out all your generators, but you accidentally fall of the map when your egg breaks, then your team 4v1s the last leather while they are wearing iron armor from your generators, is it really fair that they get the win and you don't, I say if you are spectating then you should get the win.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
What if you carry the team, break every egg, get every final kill, max out all your generators, but you accidentally fall of the map when your egg breaks, then your team 4v1s the last leather while they are wearing iron armor from your generators, is it really fair that they get the win and you don't, I say if you are spectating then you should get the win.
"What if".. IF you'd fall off, that's an accident, and it mostly doesn't happen twice. "What if" you're in Skywars and you kill 10 out of the 12 players, you have 11 kills, and a random noob has 0 and you accidentaly fall of, you also don't get the win lol

Reactions: Ayroh

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hey Guys
the first idea for egg wars
if my egg destroyed and I die and my team wins I can get the win and xp

and second idea
add my number in leaderboards e.g
Shinte is 1st and I have 8k so I have new line in hologram for my number is "6th"

"sorry for my bad english"
Cya xD
I agree with the leader board idea because it helps to know how close you are from the leaderboards, I'm not aware but it may be a bit complex because this server is made up of several different mini games and it may be difficult to show the leader boards for that specific game.(I know anything is possible) Also to the death idea it's a NO because I hate the idea of being carried or in some cases carrying some players who didn't contribute to the win and they still receiving a win!! +0.5

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
All I'm saying is I had some games in the past where me and my team were working together destroying eggs the whole game but just because I die 3 seconds before the game is won I lose the points. "Mad cuz Bad!" Maybe I am, but it feels terrible playing an hour long game just to lose it at the last minute.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
All I'm saying is I had some games in the past where me and my team were working together destroying eggs the whole game but just because I die 3 seconds before the game is won I lose the points. "Mad cuz Bad!" Maybe I am, but it feels terrible playing an hour long game just to lose it at the last minute.
Then you learn to not fall off.. It sometimes happens to me too, but I deal with it.. In the end: your teammates won, you fell off already

Reactions: Ayroh

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Also to the death idea it's a NO because I hate the idea of being carried or in some cases carrying some players who didn't contribute to the win and they still receiving a win!! +0.5
The dead person isn't dead weight, they just simply would benefit in the end.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It was your statement I fixed.. not your grammar. However, good try - you’ll get it next time!
The dead person is dead but their team is now injured as they are down a player, I personally think this should only work if you are in spectator mode at the time of the win. if you sit through the whole game and watch your underdog team win with their lower probability then you winning a different game you leave to. Then congrats you won with the team. Maybe for a compromise per say they only get half the points as being alive. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom