Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
Look, in Cubecraft Java there are the featured games.
It's a good idea to add games that don't meet decent activity. but there is a problem and that is that there are games where there are 10 players at peak time but in others they reach 100 players at high activity.
I know that in Java the activity is not that high but
what I suggest here is to change the infrastructure of the featured games or remove the modality completely and add the most played game of them.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Removing them entirely seems like a bad idea to me, even though there's only a few players in them, all featured games do still have a playerbase to an extent. Additionally adding the active games as permanent ones wouldn't work due to there still not being enough players to fill them all up. The system as it is currently works perfectly fine, in my opinion the only thing it needs is updates and bug fixes to the featured games themselves. After giving slightly more attention to the games themselves other options can be considered.

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom