Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no (tell me why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
First of all my english is very poop, so I might make some grammar mistakes while writting this, I've recently got some ideas for kits for blockwars, I dont know if they would be op but I think it could be interesting to see them in game and might bring more players to the game because of the variety:

Freezer kit:

wood sword
bow (2 arrows)
leather leggings
chainmail boots
Freezing splash potion (freeze duration of 2 seconds; reload in 40 seconds)
cost: 750 points

Pyromaniac kit:

gold sword (fire aspect I)
wood pickaxe
bow (flame I; 1 arrow)
gold helmet
fireball (idk if a fireball would be op, but might be interesting; reload in 50 seconds)
cost: 900 points

Lumberjack kit:

stone axe
iron boots
cost: 500 points

hook kit (couldnt think in a better name) :

stone sword
leather leggings
grapping hook bow (just like that one im luchy islands; 3 arrows)
cost: 1200 points

teleporter kit:

wood sword
wood pickaxe
bow (2 arrows)
diamond boots
ender pearl (reload in 60 seconds; doesnt reload while reespawning)
cost: 1500 points
(the most probably is that this one will broke blockwars because it wpuld be op, but im just giving the idea if someone can think about a way to make it fair)

I hope someday at least one of these ideas could be implemented in the game, feel free to give me feedback about them or insulting me because of my poor imagination (xd), if you are reading this thanks for reading my post, idk if im gonna keep posting often because the most probably is that almost no-one would read them.

Reactions: Vindicatør

iamoilen

Dec 31, 2020
They're good, but I didn't like the hook kit, it didn't make sense while you have a teleporter kit which is a lot more OP, so it should be around 950 points or so.

Reactions: Pescadoso

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Freezer kit
I feel like with only a 2 second freeze duration this would be underpowered and not really used.
Pyromaniac kit
I'd love some type of fire kit, but a fire aspect sword would just make a lot of fights a pain.
Lumberjack kit
Not sure how it would work on 1.8, but an axe kit would definitely be cool, a little more armor though and there should still be a bow
This would be just way too strong, that much mobility especially in CTF would be crazy.
teleporter kit
Imo it'd be a little less strong than the hook kit, but the same thing applies, I don't think teleportation really has a place in Blockwars atm.

The kits already in the game need some balancing, but once that's done I think you've got a couple good ideas here :]

Reactions: Pescadoso

siepp

Aug 18, 2019
Some new kits would be great ofcourse, I would definitely apply an axe kit as they are used more and more since the updates. The hook and enderpearl seem a little too OP with a pickaxe as you could just tp to the flag and tp away

D

Deleted member 347571

These suggestions are not bad, i have also thought about a mage kit, it look likes the pyromaniac, it should have a golden sword and maybe a fire wand. The hook & teleport kit are definitely to op because you can cross the whole map when you have the flag. Freezer is actually to weak, it should be a bit stronger. Lumberjacker should have a wooden axe instead, stone axes are pretty strong. Great suggestion though!

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom