Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xile

Jul 30, 2019
Canada
While i play tower defense with my friends i come across a lot of things that frustrated me.

1. Trolls
-They would place a random tower in the middle of a patch of 3x3 area where you cant place anymore turrets.
-When you try to talk to them they won't care.
-When I try to report them, I can't since I need to be an iron rank. (Which in my opinion isn't really good, you need to pay money to ban someone)
-There is no way to kick people from your team who troll.

2. Unexpected Lag, Freezes, Chunk Errors.
-When I play tower defense I would sometimes become frozen. Nothing would move, I have a really good computer and I'm not sure what's causing this.
-I would then get kicked out of the game with an unexpected error message.
-Chunk errors causes you to be stuck in the same spot and force you to leave.
-When you join back you basically wasted your time and you don't get your points that you earned over the duration of the game.

3. Ranks
-Ranked people have way more control over a tower defense game over regular people which turns the game into their favour. They can make it a slow game or a fast game with rushing skeletons.

*Fixes Recommended*
-Equal power over voting across all ranks.
-An option to get back into a game that you're playing.
-Overall just fixing up the server.

Reactions: _Oplex_

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
While i play tower defense with my friends i come across a lot of things that frustrated me.

1. Trolls
-They would place a random tower in the middle of a patch of 3x3 area where you cant place anymore turrets.
-When you try to talk to them they won't care.
-When I try to report them, I can't since I need to be an iron rank. (Which in my opinion isn't really good, you need to pay money to ban someone)
-There is no way to kick people from your team who troll.

2. Unexpected Lag, Freezes, Chunk Errors.
-When I play tower defense I would sometimes become frozen. Nothing would move, I have a really good computer and I'm not sure what's causing this.
-When you join back you basically wasted your time and you don't get your points that you earned over the duration of the game.

3. Ranks
-Ranked people have way more control over a tower defense game over regular people which turns the game into their favour. They can make it a slow game or a fast game with rushing skeletons.

*Fixes Recommended*
-Equal power over voting across all ranks.
-An option to get back into a game that you're playing.
-Overall just fixing up the server.
I agree with being able to get back into a game you were playing.

Ranks need to stay different because it’s the main way cubecraft makes money out of the java edition.

NoahvdAa

May 31, 2019
Everyone can report people with the reports site, even without a rank. The in-game /report command is reserved to ranked players, to prevent spam and abuse.
Also, you can't report people for trolling with /report, you would need to report them at the reports site anyways.
This is (probably) a bug with 1.13/1.14 try playing with 1.12.2.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Everyone can report people with the reports site, even without a rank. The in-game /report command is reserved to ranked players, to prevent spam and abuse.
Also, you can't report people for trolling with /report, you would need to report them at the reports site anyways.

This is (probably) a bug with 1.13/1.14 try playing with 1.12.2.
1.12.2 has the same issue. You need 1.10 for that

Xile

Jul 30, 2019
Canada
Last time I checked i would buy rank for visual perks. Not to get a chance to turn the game how I want it to go.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Its really anoying to have those players in your team. There is not mutch you can do about it. If you add a command to kick players out of your team it would be abused. The best thing to do is record them and report on the report site. For some rankers it is more of a advantage to have a rank. I agree with you that without a rank you cant do really mutch. But those players payt for there rank and i think they need to have a little advantage but not that mutch they have right now. Also there are many suggestions to add a /rejoin butten. I would like to see it also but for now just join a new game. ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom