Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hi there!
Before I report it, Are there any other players experiencing the same issues? {That's why it's in the PVP Discussion}

I'm experiencing issues in the PVP arenas, while other games are doing great.
Sometimes the arena chunk doesn't load which means I'm not able to see/hit the other player.
Also, they are not able to hit me but they are able to see me.

My community/InGame friends also experience the same kind of issues in the generated PVP arena's
Is there any explainable fix for this? Or just another bug/issue with the code? :D

Note: This is only happening at the 1v1 duels

Last edited:
Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If you mean that the terrain is loading and you have "generating terrain" on your screen. That's normal,
If it's not that I think you should report it as a bug with video evidence (https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report)
Don't forget to link the /whereami output. Devs can't really do much without it. :( :)

Gunoy

Jan 31, 2020
Netherlands
If you record it and follow the steps, you can report it as a game bug so it can get fixed. What happens after you join a not fully generated world? Are you able to hit your opponents when they can’t hit you?

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
If you mean that the terrain is loading and you have "generating terrain" on your screen. That's normal,
If it's not that I think you should report it as a bug with video evidence (https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report)
Don't forget to link the /whereami output. Devs can't really do much without it. :( :)

Yeah, that's normal, but after the generation it's like the whole 5 minutes active where there is only 1 chunk loaded with the additional issues I explained in my post.

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
If you record it and follow the steps, you can report it as a game bug so it can get fixed. What happens after you join a not fully generated world? Are you able to hit your opponents when they can’t hit you?

Nope can't even see them, no other players experiencing the same problems?

Last edited:

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
The issue has been resolved thanks to the help I received. The thread can be considered closed.
Don't hesitate to contact me in case you're experiencing the same issues!

LuckySlimeNL

Oct 14, 2016
I am thinking that the cause of this ''bug'' is because of others changing their render distance which makes the chunks bug. I played a match about ~10 minutes ago and the unique thing I saw was that when he was low, he stopped moving and I couldn't hit him after about 3 seconds. then he healed up, and somehow... I could attack him again!? I am going to report this, but I'm not sure if this is the reason why the maps bug...

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
I have not had such an alarming issue from my philosophy. Though I'd like to tell you that locating bugs and game prosecutions could get fixed by a matter of time if you choose to report it shortly. Accordingly, I do not think this needs to go as a theme of discussion of the forums.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
late response but i am having the same issue alot rn. I think there is something server side that. is breaking because people are also getting kicked from games.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom