Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015

In the previous video you can observe how a hacker before starting a game leaves the glasses using fly hacks and this gives many benefits, my intention is not to report since the parameters of the reports do not allow me; My intention is to give a solution to these types of hackers before starting a game because apparently the administrators do not give before so many hackers. The solution is as follows:

It is seen that each player at the start of a game is positioned inside blocks of glass, but inside those blocks of glass in the above is empty and the solution is simple, put a block more glass on the top so that No person using hacks can fly.

Thank you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

In the previous video you can observe how a hacker before starting a game leaves the glasses using fly hacks and this gives many benefits, my intention is not to report since the parameters of the reports do not allow me; My intention is to give a solution to these types of hackers before starting a game because apparently the administrators do not give before so many hackers. The solution is as follows:

It is seen that each player at the start of a game is positioned inside blocks of glass, but inside those blocks of glass in the above is empty and the solution is simple, put a block more glass on the top so that No person using hacks can fly.

Thank you.
This will just add issues

A glass block above messes with the tping into the box so it breaks that mechanic
It also dosent stop clipping hacks at all either
They can wait until release to hack which dosent change the outcome at all

Reactions: Bardaick
U

Unipotato

I believe this would cause issues when you are teleported into the box, and even then it would just delay when the hackers started to use their hacks. And also, what do you mean that you cannot report?

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
This will just add issues

A glass block above messes with the tping into the box so it breaks that mechanic
It also dosent stop clipping hacks at all either
They can wait until release to hack which dosent change the outcome at all
I don't think clipping hacks work on cc

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Why's that? Could you give us more information about why you are not able to report so we can help you?
I believe this would cause issues when you are teleported into the box, and even then it would just delay when the hackers started to use their hacks. And also, what do you mean that you cannot report?

That's because you need a video of 5 minutes or less to report, besides I can not be trimming the video in 4 parts is very tedious.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Thank you.
This has been suggested before but I think it is a good idea.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
When CubeCraft close the cages there would be an issue with teleporting, so yeah. The Anti-Cheat is working on by the Devs so we gotta wait until that's released.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like everyone said if you close the cages, you will have problems with teleporting. This will just hold the hackers for a couple minutes and after the game started they just fly away so it only stops the hackers for 10seconds. For now keep on reporting them here https://reports.cubecraft.net/ Make sure that you have video evidence of the person that is hacking

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
It seems like a very simple thing to add in, but it can have some massive reprocussions. The ways how players teleport into the map, is all to do with the glass pods, having a block on top of the pods could have a massive effect

This idea would help stop blatant fly hackers , but it might cause more issues in the process.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom