Do you agree with this

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

NqAtqm

Jul 27, 2019
There are many problems in Assassination, but some are worse the others. Hacker probably the biggest problem in the game along with shop campers. I believe there is a way we can fix this. If we change all the items to half price it would help a lot

How would this help with hackers?

People usually play for hours and get good gear and it takes forever, then you just get b hopped and then all that hard work is gone to waste. If the items were half price, you wouldn’t have to grind for as long, which means you can have more gear to defend against hackers and if you die, its not as hard to get your gear back

How would this help with shop campers?

It will be easier to get gear, so people won’t be scared to fight. All the shop campers are just scared of losing gear so if they can get it more easily, then they won’t be as scared to lose gear.

Another to half the cost of items is it will make the game experience better is that more people will have good gear, so their will be more people to kill so it will be a lot more fun cause more dia fights

Hackers can still dupe in assassination so this won't effect them very much, cause it's already easy for them to get gear so I don't think them being able to get gear even more easily is a problem

Thanks Tobi for this Idea <3

dangertalon9

Novice Member
Mar 4, 2017
There are many problems in Assassination, but some are worse the others. Hacker probably the biggest problem in the game along with shop campers. I believe there is a way we can fix this. If we change all the items to half price it would help a lot

People usually play for hours and get good gear and it takes forever, then you just get b hopped and then all that hard work is gone to waste. If the items were half price, you wouldn’t have to grind for as long, which means you can have more gear to defend against hackers and if you die, its not as hard to get your gear back

It will be easier to get gear, so people won’t be scared to fight. All the shop campers are just scared of losing gear so if they can get it more easily, then they won’t be as scared to lose gear.

Another to half the cost of items is it will make the game experience better is that more people will have good gear, so their will be more people to kill so it will be a lot more fun cause more dia fights

Hackers can still dupe in assassination so this won't effect them very much, cause it's already easy for them to get gear so I don't think them being able to get gear even more easily is a problem

+1

DuckEU

Jul 15, 2019

Well spoken

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom