Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
What about punihsing teamers in solo by banning them ONLY on solo gamemodes?
Since the punishment system uses global punishments, I wouldn't think that it would be possible at this time.

Teamers are cheaters, cheating is perm bannable after 3 times, so...
Perma bans are not needed for such a small offense. Compared to hacking, teaming is such a small offense.

Casty

Sep 5, 2016
Argentina
I feel like solo teaming is a big problem, and people who get banned don't really learn a lesson. So to make it so teaming on solo maps won't be that often, here's my Idea. If you get caught teaming once, 1 day ban. Caught teaming twice, One week ban. Caught
Since the punishment system uses global punishments, I wouldn't think that it would be possible at this time.

Perma bans are not needed for such a small offense. Compared to hacking, teaming is such a small offense.

Perma is too much but 1 day is a very short ban.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Having the punishment time escalate that quickly between bans is pretty harsh, in my opinion. Yeah, players teaming in a solo game is annoying, I fully understand. However, it is a very minor offense, compared to the other offenses be punish for. If the same person/people keep coming back and teaming, knowing it's wrong, then I'm sure there's something that the staff could do about it.
Cross teaming dosent change anything either you still have the same amount of players and you can still take them all out if your skilled enough so i agree such punishments are to harsh

Wolfcreeper

Jul 18, 2016
I think the first 2 should be as the first post says,Third time=2 week ban.4 times=1 month ban. 5 times=perm ban.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, what about this;
1st : 24 hours
2nd : 69 hours
3rd : 1 week, 6 hours, 9 minutes
4th : 3,141 592 653 weeks
5th : 6 weeks, 9 hours
6th : 3,141 592 653 months
7th : 6 months, 9 days
8th : 1 year, 69 hours
9th : 24 months, 6 days, 9 seconds
10th : 420 mlg blaze it weeks

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Still think that's a bit too harsh.
One day ban > three day ban > 1 week ban
If they persist then it'll keep being one week.

I wouldn't team knowing I can get caught then have to wait one week, then team again just to get caught for teaming again then banned for another week.
Don't have that much time on my hands .

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
People who team are still new and need people to help them! (Which means that they are noobs, for short, We all were noobs once :p) and even hackers are noobs, because they do not have SKILLS. Yeah, The punishment system is fine as it is! However the no-swearing Plugin should have some swear words added to stop swearing, I feel like people are always able to swear.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I feel like people are always able to swear.
That's because people always find a way to swear. It's the same as the word hacks. You're not allowed to say it, so instead of it, people say hax or hac. If these words won't be allowed to say anymore, people will say hex or hak. It will never work, no matter what you're trying.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
That's because people always find a way to swear. It's the same as the word hacks. You're not allowed to say it, so instead of it, people say hax or hac. If these words won't be allowed to say anymore, people will say hex or hak. It will never work, no matter what you're trying.
I know, but if they added all the words which are being said and denied these people from saying them then that means they can't swear.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Let's also make the word 'nl teamen' bannable to prevent people from teaming!
I do accept, however denying the word "Team" Would make it impossible for us to warn them, Instead of saying "Don't Team Guys" You say "Guys, don't be with each other not killing each other and throwing stuff to each other" Which is a very childish and hard way to say it. its very Un-understandable (A word like this might not exist, but you get the meaning! :D)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

It actually is do-able. HiveMC has this system for TIMV and solo games. For theirs, teaming in solo is a permaban from all solo games on the first offense.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It actually is do-able. HiveMC has this system for TIMV and solo games. For theirs, teaming in solo is a permaban from all solo games on the first offense.
I never said that it "couldn't" happen. If things get bad enough, I'm sure they could come up with something like that. Though, that's not/wouldn't be a high priority.

Also, just because another server does something like that, doesn't mean that cube will.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom