Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Without looking into any details, you have to increase the distance between every two islands.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Hi! I'm a not very famous YouTuber who made some SW maps because I created a tournament and I wanted to have unique maps. This is one of the few I've done with some help from friends and subscribers. However, the ideas are mine. Hope you like it c:

-Creator: _akookie_
- Map name: I called this map Selva because Jungle was already taken, so I'm Spanish and I decided to name it likes this. But you can suggest me new names as well as possible improvements.
- Description: 12 islands (3 chests each), 1 sub-mid (4 chests), mid (5 chests) and 4 more in top of the trees.

I'm new at building maps, but some people suggested me posting my maps to CubeCraft.
I love it! Great work mate, keep it up! <3

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Hi! I'm a not very famous YouTuber who made some SW maps because I created a tournament and I wanted to have unique maps. This is one of the few I've done with some help from friends and subscribers. However, the ideas are mine. Hope you like it c:

-Creator: _akookie_
- Map name: I called this map Selva because Jungle was already taken, so I'm Spanish and I decided to name it likes this. But you can suggest me new names as well as possible improvements.
- Description: 12 islands (3 chests each), 1 sub-mid (4 chests), mid (5 chests) and 4 more in top of the trees.

I'm new at building maps, but some people suggested me posting my maps to CubeCraft.
This looks amazing! i want it added asap

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
It's a good map. I think this would make for interesting gameplay. Personally I like the changes you made in the above edit. I vote yes.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I think this map is well done and just needs a few touch ups. The cave on starter islands is too square for me, maybe add a little shape to and little less vines to make it more pvp friendly.

Overall I love the design of the islands and it looks great. I looked at the old pictures and the knew pictures and saw improvement on the pvp standards with the vines so you have my vote for yes! 👍

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I like that map.
I will give you "yes".
I would like to play it bro!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom