Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Without looking into any details, you have to increase the distance between every two islands.

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Hi! I'm a not very famous YouTuber who made some SW maps because I created a tournament and I wanted to have unique maps. This is one of the few I've done with some help from friends and subscribers. However, the ideas are mine. Hope you like it c:

-Creator: _akookie_
- Map name: I called this map Selva because Jungle was already taken, so I'm Spanish and I decided to name it likes this. But you can suggest me new names as well as possible improvements.
- Description: 12 islands (3 chests each), 1 sub-mid (4 chests), mid (5 chests) and 4 more in top of the trees.

I'm new at building maps, but some people suggested me posting my maps to CubeCraft.
I love it! Great work mate, keep it up! <3

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Hi! I'm a not very famous YouTuber who made some SW maps because I created a tournament and I wanted to have unique maps. This is one of the few I've done with some help from friends and subscribers. However, the ideas are mine. Hope you like it c:

-Creator: _akookie_
- Map name: I called this map Selva because Jungle was already taken, so I'm Spanish and I decided to name it likes this. But you can suggest me new names as well as possible improvements.
- Description: 12 islands (3 chests each), 1 sub-mid (4 chests), mid (5 chests) and 4 more in top of the trees.

I'm new at building maps, but some people suggested me posting my maps to CubeCraft.
This looks amazing! i want it added asap

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
It's a good map. I think this would make for interesting gameplay. Personally I like the changes you made in the above edit. I vote yes.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I think this map is well done and just needs a few touch ups. The cave on starter islands is too square for me, maybe add a little shape to and little less vines to make it more pvp friendly.

Overall I love the design of the islands and it looks great. I looked at the old pictures and the knew pictures and saw improvement on the pvp standards with the vines so you have my vote for yes! 👍

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I like that map.
I will give you "yes".
I would like to play it bro!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom