Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There's a map in solo skywars named beach, right?
Okay. So there are sand/tnt bridges set to mid, that break when you walk over them.
There's one side however, that's got a disadvantage.
upload_2017-1-4_13-45-52.png

As you can see, there's a 2 block high wall, and the only way to get onto mid is to jump to the left.
I however, missed the jump and fell down. This is unfair compared to the other sides:
upload_2017-1-4_13-46-52.png

See how they are lined up properly?

Please fix this oversight.
 

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
I have died so many times due to this 'bug', would be awesome if this could get fixed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Steyro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom