Votes: 81 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

El ultimo mapa que se agrego de skywars solo me parece muy "oscuro" en cambio este me daría hasta alegría jugarlo :p, Mi voto es Sí. Buen trabajo @FireExcalibur10 @Sergiio12

¡Muchas gracias por el comentario positivo Lux! :D

Gracias también por tu apoyo.

Yeah thanks! If you need help at all I can always help. And rn I am bored so if you need help editing the builds at all I can help

Good to know that we can have your support, but at the moment we don't need help, sorry 🤗

Thanks though!

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Me encanta este arquetipo de mapa, el medio tiene muy buena pinta para los cofres ops de la 1.8 pero lo único que cambiaría seria la paja de dentro de la isla ya que me recuerda mucho a Lucky Island y poner mas madera y tal vez en vez de 3 cofres poner 2 pero por lo demás mis dieces! :cool:

D

Deleted member 469419

Me encanta este arquetipo de mapa, el medio tiene muy buena pinta para los cofres ops de la 1.8 pero lo único que cambiaría seria la paja de dentro de la isla ya que me recuerda mucho a Lucky Island y poner mas madera y tal vez en vez de 3 cofres poner 2 pero por lo demás mis dieces! :cool:

Gracias Alex, veremos a ver qué podemos hacer al respecto. Había pensado en sustituir la paja por bloques de sandía, pero aún no lo sé, debo comentarlo con Fire, que también es el dueño del mapa, e incluso más que yo jajaja.

Agradezco mucho tu respuesta, de verdad.

Gracias por tu comentario y por tu apoyo!

D

Deleted member 469419

I love this map! Great detail throughout, I hope one day I can play this map, amazing work!

Thank you much for your feedback, We really appreciate it! <3

oh I have a idea. Why not in the middle add like a easel and make a paint brush be painting it. But the paint brush has like diamond blocks on like the tip(but only like 3 or 4 diamond blocks)

As @FireExcalibur10 said, We don't have the enough space to add anything more. Thanks for your ideas though! <3

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It does like a good SkyWars map, only I have a feeling it's a bit from Hypixel, only the beginning island, the paint looks like a colored ice cream because it looks pretty round.

I have the feeling that little mini-mid is too thin, I think it's too easy to knock people of in the map Tribal I believe, that little map. The map is from Paint, the Team SkyWars map with 24 players. I will say, the middle looks 50% the same as the other map, which is not really bad but I really like original things.

In Short: I like the look of the map and I would like to play on it while it has been taken a bit from other maps, I have the feeling. Even though, I vote "Yes".

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
It does like a good SkyWars map, only I have a feeling it's a bit from Hypixel, only the beginning island, the paint looks like a colored ice cream because it looks pretty round.

I have the feeling that little mini-mid is too thin, I think it's too easy to knock people of in the map Tribal I believe, that little map. The map is from Paint, the Team SkyWars map with 24 players. I will say, the middle looks 50% the same as the other map, which is not really bad but I really like original things.

In Short: I like the look of the map and I would like to play on it while it has been taken a bit from other maps, I have the feeling. Even though, I vote "Yes".
Yeah we have taken a bit of inspiration from hypixel's starter islands but they are not the same :p

Reactions: Zathelas

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello Cubecrafters!

I'm here today to present you all a new creation that @FireExcalibur10 and I have done. It's about a solo skywars map. It took us more or less about 3 hours to build the whole map.

Information/description of the map:
  • The map has twelve islands, so it has capacity to twelve players.
  • Every each island has a different colour, which gives a colourful aspect to the map.
  • Every each island has three chest.
  • It has a floating island before coming to the mid, with symbolize a brushe.
  • Around the mid, there's paint pots dropping paint.
  • The paint pots handles are built with Iron blocks, player can pick it and get iron stuff (Suggested by a player).
  • There's hay bale in every island, player can pick it and get food (bread) to regen life.

Map creators:

@FireExcalibur10 and @Sergiio12

Photos of the map:

PD: We have uploaded new photos of the improvements of the map

Every feedback is welcome! Thank you much for reading!

Hope you like the map! Regards!
This map is really great, I’d love to see this map get included

WortelTaart

Sep 22, 2019
Hello Cubecrafters!

I'm here today to present you all a new creation that @FireExcalibur10 and I have done. It's about a solo skywars map. It took us more or less about 3 hours to build the whole map.

Information/description of the map:
  • The map has twelve islands, so it has capacity to twelve players.
  • Every each island has a different colour, which gives a colourful aspect to the map.
  • Every each island has three chest.
  • It has a floating island before coming to the mid, with symbolize a brushe.
  • Around the mid, there's paint pots dropping paint.
  • The paint pots handles are built with Iron blocks, player can pick it and get iron stuff (Suggested by a player).
  • There's hay bale in every island, player can pick it and get food (bread) to regen life.

Map creators:

@FireExcalibur10 and @Sergiio12

Photos of the map:

PD: We have uploaded new photos of the improvements of the map

Every feedback is welcome! Thank you much for reading!

Hope you like the map! Regards!
I really like the map, but the spawn islands are really small. If you improve that, it would be a great map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom