Votes: 81 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

the map looks great , but the only issue is that you can almost jump to semi mid and from semi you can jump to mid so maybe make some more space between it. goodjob +1 👍 :cube_light: ;)

Hello! First of all, thank you so much for your feedback!

And about the issue, that's the idea of the map, it's specially created to have a fast gameplay and play as rush mode. I'll comment it with @FireExcalibur though.

Although to be honest, I think it will be a bit difficult replace that, because then the brushes will be really near to the islands D:

Thanks once again for your feedback!

Reactions: melkjong3n
D

Deleted member 469419

I would love to see this map getting added to the game.

Although, I feel like the sub-mid islands could use some minor upgrades, as in detail. - I think it's a high-quality map and it looks amazing, also gameplay-wise it looks very good to me.

Thank you so much for your feedback Axy! We'll see what we can do about the sub-mid

Reactions: Axyy

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I really really do like the amount of effort you put into this, however I believe it would not be optimal for skywars. This is because of the layout; there is a lot of asymmetry, which could lead to unfair advantages depending on the position of the map, namely the large whole at one side of mid, which could prevent people from accessing it from that angle, and the chest positioning, being almost all on one side. The second reason I dislike the layout is the overall flatness of the map. This will likely lead to pvp duels, whereas skywars isn't about this, it's about hiding in buildings, ambushing, knocking people off the edge and such, neither of which can be done on this map. Despite this, the build work on this is phenomenal, keep up the good work!

D

Deleted member 469419

I really really do like the amount of effort you put into this, however I believe it would not be optimal for skywars. This is because of the layout; there is a lot of asymmetry, which could lead to unfair advantages depending on the position of the map, namely the large whole at one side of mid, which could prevent people from accessing it from that angle, and the chest positioning, being almost all on one side. The second reason I dislike the layout is the overall flatness of the map. This will likely lead to pvp duels, whereas skywars isn't about this, it's about hiding in buildings, ambushing, knocking people off the edge and such, neither of which can be done on this map. Despite this, the build work on this is phenomenal, keep up the good work!

Well, first of all, thank you for commenting and give your feedback.

The map is built just to avoid what you're talking about, hide in buildings and "ambushing"...

it's a rush map which means that is totally created to have a really fast gameplay and for what you're talking about, I understand that you're a player who like to play with strategy...
So I can understand why you don't want that this map get added.

~ Have a nice day!

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Did you check it properly? The map is not flat, it has some levels that makes pvp more interesting. About the hole, the mid is based on a palette used for painting which has one or two holes in order to grab it properly. The asymetry of the map is not s big deal because on every side of the map the players' perspective is the same towards the mid. If you want a closer look to the map you are welcomed to see it in game! Thanks for your opinion!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Well, first of all, thank you for commenting and give your feedback.

The map is built just to avoid what you're talking about, hide in buildings and "ambushing"...

it's a rush map which means that is totally created to have a really fast gameplay and for what you're talking about, I understand that you're a player who like to play with strategy...
So I can understand why you don't want that this map get added.

Once again, thanks for your feedback though
In that case, It's fine, though I still think the asymmetry is a problem. Rush maps aren't great in my opinion, as the first to mid usually dies and the whole game becomes a giant brawl with the very lucky victor gaining op loot (take the jungle map for example), however it would be nice to see a variation. And, for reference, I don't ambush, though I know many do and is a widely used strategy in skywars.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Did you check it properly? The map is not flat, it has some levels that makes pvp more interesting. About the hole, the mid is based on a palette used for painting which has one or two holes in order to grab it properly. The asymetry of the map is not s big deal because on every side of the map the players' perspective is the same towards the mid. If you want a closer look to the map you are welcomed to see it in game! Thanks for your opinion!
The mid of the map is flat, there are no other levels, and as a rush map, as you stated it as, most people will be at the flat mid. The asymmetry is a problem as people will likely hit players off the corners of that one side, due to there only being 2 points rather than a whole edge. I know it is based off of realism, which is why it isn't symmetrical, however this is a problem with the hole and chest balancing, and would be better if it wasn't there. It is clear you do not care about my opinion as you do not accept it, you have one set answer in your mind that you want, and that is for it to be added. Any criticism you immediately shoot down, which is hypocritical as multiple times you have said you are open to feedback. A good creator will take the criticism and improve upon it, if not in this build at least with the next. This is not the type of creator I want in Cubecraft tbh. I will not be replying further.

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 469419

The mid of the map is flat, there are no other levels, and as a rush map, as you stated it as, most people will be at the flat mid. The asymmetry is a problem as people will likely hit players off the corners of that one side, due to there only being 2 points rather than a whole edge. I know it is based off of realism, which is why it isn't symmetrical, however this is a problem with the hole and chest balancing, and would be better if it wasn't there. It is clear you do not care about my opinion as you do not accept it, you have one set answer in your mind that you want, and that is for it to be added. Any criticism you immediately shoot down, which is hypocritical as multiple times you have said you are open to feedback. A good creator will take the criticism and improve upon it, if not in this build at least with the next. This is not the type of creator I want in Cubecraft tbh. I will not be replying further.
He wasn't saying anything bad! He was just informing like me.

We've taken your feedback as a serious one, and we'll probably create a new map in the future similar of what you're talking about.

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Better for you to do not reply to this threads. Those kind of people do not value the effort a map takes to build and you even refuse to check it in game for a better opinion. I accept critisism as well a other people do. I do accept your opinion and I only state some points to make it clear. At the end of my previous answer I thanked you for the time and suggestions whereas other creators wouldnt even look at your suggestions or reply to them. As to finish, I guess I have not replied anytime with a bad tone as you did so I do not really know why is there the necessity of writing down "This is not the type of creator I want in Cubecraft tbh" or also "I will not reply again to this" Those actions shows you have no mature believes and cause bad impression. Also if you want to be a creator for cubecraft you can apply for Designer . Again, thanks for your opinions.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Realmente lo ha hecho casi todo Fire, pero yo le he dado principalmente la idea y demás. El luego ha ido improvisando un poco. Aunque yo también he ayudado a construir ciertas cosas!

Agradezco mucho el comentario positivo!

Denada, pero aunque lo haya hecho casi todo fire, tú también has aportado algo, habéis aportado los 2 cosas. Aunque uno aporte menos o más, lo habéis hecho entre los 2. Y no es un mapa bonito, es súper bonito.

D

Deleted member 469419

Ok so I love it I just think that like dous already has a map like that. Maybe add something to make it stand out in a way! I voted yes btw also make sure you u include the download link for the builders!

I think you can't when you're making a map submission!

Thanks for the feedback though!

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
D

Deleted member 469419

No yeah you need the world link or else it can’t become a map😕

Nah, isn't needed at the moment.

-> "Map submission - READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING"

"You do not need to include a download link
When the management team decide they would like to add it, if it has enough support from both the community and design team then we will add it when convenient. We will let you know your map submission has been accepted we will not give you any information when it will be released until you see the news thread crediting your name."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom