• yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
Gameplay wise this map is terrible. I'd just sit and camp on the ice below. Also your colors for what you did use aren't good. Greens and blues just don't mix and you try to compliment the blues using green. It just doesn't look great. Typically in terrain such as alaska you wouldn't see overgrowth you'd see icicles and snow sheets. You had a good idea. But the maps super basic too. You had good intentions, I'm just not liking the map.

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Gameplay wise this map is terrible. I'd just sit and camp on the ice below. Also your colors for what you did use aren't good. Greens and blues just don't mix and you try to compliment the blues using green. It just doesn't look great. Typically in terrain such as alaska you wouldn't see overgrowth you'd see icicles and snow sheets. You had a good idea. But the maps super basic too. You had good intentions, I'm just not liking the map.
ok that can :(
but i am bissy with a new map!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom