Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
What makes you think it won't be implemented? The map has got a lot of support. It's just that Efcluke needs some time to log into the forums and see it. :)

You're honestly very talented, Simply.

Late reply is better than no reply :). Thanks a lot! I've actually experimented with a different floor for the structure at middle which is basically a reflection. I just dont know if I should change it from the current version because the underside of the middle island would be out of proportions with the rest islands.

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
7b4f6a993a37feba36efd20910d03920.jpg

Awesome :):)

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Okay maybe I’m taking it too serious but he isn’t anyone to say what I have to do.Staff is here to do work and to reply on questions if I’m right(I am)
They are not robots. Also if you continue with that behaviour you'll end up very bad my man. Just advising. Is just a game and a website, do not take things too serious. Staff have their own lives just as you and all of us. They will check things as soon as they can.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have changed my vote to no. I was in a call with a builder and the map submissions were brought up, yours included. They gave me some insight as to why it's unlikely this map will get accepted

I'm only giving feedback about the gameplay as this is the part you've struggled with. You've nailed the building quite well.

Gameplay would be horrible on this map. The middle island is gigantic which will undoubtedly lead to endless fights and running around. The sub-middle islands are fine as they are, so are the starter islands, they're alrighty.

Back to mid though: I know you said camping wouldn't be a problem because the build limit would physically make it impossible. But: that's not how it works. There is, as far as I know, not a single EggWars map where there are blocks above the build limit. Besides, enderpearls. The clocktower is just a colossal build which is always horrible for gameplay.

What are those weird egg-islands that are dotted between sub-mid and middle? Unidentifying to me löl :p

TL;DR: Middle is immense and horrible for gameplay. Camping will be a huge issue.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the underside of the island shouldn't go that low down to prevent camping. The terraforming of the underside of the middle is messy. You shouldn't place random blocks, it has to be done in layers

Last edited:
Reactions: FireExcalibur10

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I have changed my vote to no. I was in a call with a builder and the map submissions were brought up, yours included. They gave me some insight as to why it's unlikely this map will get accepted

I'm only giving feedback about the gameplay as this is the part you've struggled with. You've nailed the building quite well.

Gameplay would be horrible on this map. The middle island is gigantic which will undoubtedly lead to endless fights and running around. The sub-middle islands are fine as they are, so are the starter islands, they're alrighty.

Back to mid though: I know you said camping wouldn't be a problem because the build limit would physically make it impossible. But: that's not how it works. There is, as far as I know, not a single EggWars map where there are blocks above the build limit. Besides, enderpearls. The clocktower is just a colossal build which is always horrible for gameplay.

What are those weird egg-islands that are dotted between sub-mid and middle? Unidentifying to me löl :p

TL;DR: Middle is immense and horrible for gameplay. Camping will be a huge issue.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the underside of the island shouldn't go that low down to prevent camping. The terraforming of the underside of the middle is messy. You shouldn't place random blocks, it has to be done in layers
Yea I agree with you.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall

Well yeah I realised it wouldn't be added since it was posted a month ago, got 100% yes votes at one point yet still had no solid reply on what would happen.
I don't really care anyways, the map was rushed and not polished at all. The thing that probably got most of the votes was the clocktower in all honesty.
Not going to remake it either, I'm barely active on the forums, let alone on Minecraft.

D

Deleted member 469419

I loved your map sir, my favorite part has been the castle of the center, but without a doubt, something that I would like to improve would be the small central islands, I would make them a little bigger perhaps, and closer to the islands of reappearance.

In general, you created a very good map. ;)

~ Greetings

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
Way too big and overly done for a eggwars map, especially a solo eggwars.. This must be a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom