Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi,

Just wondering if any new maps for egg solos are in the pipeline? I appreciate that you've been dead busy with all the other game modes / maps etc but just hoping that you have something / anything planned for eggwars solos as it does get a little bit boring after a while.

Apart from the seasonal Halloween map I think Robotic was the last map that was new and tbh I just skip that a lot.

Would you prefer players to try to come up with designs also?

Thanks and keep up the amazing work.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want, I can make a map but I'm bedrock and there are no helping stuff like plugins and stuff to help me building. Like it's hard for me, I always wanted to build a map for the server but it's hard. I can but it's sooo hard

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want, I can make a map but I'm bedrock and there are no helping stuff like plugins and stuff to help me building. Like it's hard for me, I always wanted to build a map for the server but it's hard. I can but it's sooo hard

Map submissions are closed. :(

Also, I'm sure there are maps they can port from java over or make. I know Undergrowth is one.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't think Bedrock has quite as many maps as Java does, which is quite unfair seeing that Bedrock has many more players. Perhaps some maps from Java could be added to Bedrock, like The13thDoctor has said. It could be a possibility that we could get some new map additions in the Spring, something similar to the Winter and Summer event, this would mean there is a chance of a new Solo Eggwars map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom