Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
Hey All Mods/Admins! Its Me, SoccerNinjaPro, and I know that you all probably don't know me that well. And that you probably don't know if I'm Capable for mod. But I love this server, play on it everyday. I donated Diamond rank, and CCG is the only server I've donated on. And I know I'm pretty young (11), and Kids my age usually aren't Mature enough for mod. But I think that I am really mature for my age. Everyone that meets me says that me. I've been through a lot, my older sister had a lot of problems...(Well how can I say this... Teenage Problems?) And I had to stand aside and watch all of the chaos that went on everyday... But I survived. I think that I can be a mod, because I am very sensitive to Bad language, and sexual talk. I Want to stop it because CCG is a great server and I don't want people getting of off it because people and bullying them. I hate that. I can handle people bullying me, But I don't want to face it. After what happened to my sister, I've had enough. Also hackers, they make the game so frustrating, and I want to stop that. I want to make CCG a better server and ban the people who deserve it, mute, or whatever. I know it's stupid to ask.. because that's the last thing you want to do when you want to get mod. But I will take my chances, because this isn't live or death situation. Thanks for taking your time to read this. And when you all make up your minds, tell me. Thanks! @Dai_Matsumoto @Efcluke94 @OrangeGrapeEater @Parvati12 @jinjo90 @Volkom_ @WolfWhisperer12 @caliocean @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom