Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
Hey All Mods/Admins! Its Me, SoccerNinjaPro, and I know that you all probably don't know me that well. And that you probably don't know if I'm Capable for mod. But I love this server, play on it everyday. I donated Diamond rank, and CCG is the only server I've donated on. And I know I'm pretty young (11), and Kids my age usually aren't Mature enough for mod. But I think that I am really mature for my age. Everyone that meets me says that me. I've been through a lot, my older sister had a lot of problems...(Well how can I say this... Teenage Problems?) And I had to stand aside and watch all of the chaos that went on everyday... But I survived. I think that I can be a mod, because I am very sensitive to Bad language, and sexual talk. I Want to stop it because CCG is a great server and I don't want people getting of off it because people and bullying them. I hate that. I can handle people bullying me, But I don't want to face it. After what happened to my sister, I've had enough. Also hackers, they make the game so frustrating, and I want to stop that. I want to make CCG a better server and ban the people who deserve it, mute, or whatever. I know it's stupid to ask.. because that's the last thing you want to do when you want to get mod. But I will take my chances, because this isn't live or death situation. Thanks for taking your time to read this. And when you all make up your minds, tell me. Thanks! @Dai_Matsumoto @Efcluke94 @OrangeGrapeEater @Parvati12 @jinjo90 @Volkom_ @WolfWhisperer12 @caliocean @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉