Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I used to play a game called Lost Saga that had a Soccer mode. Lost Saga's a Korean fighting game where you could play as a myriad of heroes ranging from cowboy to grim reaper to robin hood to a tiger. Soccer mode was always nonsensical and crazy because people would be shooting, stabbing, headbutting, zapping, kicking, slicing, fireballing, punching or ANYTHING they could do to hit the ball toward the other goal. I kinda hope they can make soccer in Minecraft like that because it was so ridiculous and insane on Lost Saga.

Reactions: Younisco

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Its not that bad of an idea. But i personally dont think it would be as popular. 5/10

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Yeh, This idea is brilliant I <3 it seem as though I love football :)
This confused me a little because here in America, we call this soccer, but in other countries, they call it football. Here in America, this is football. I assume they call American football "that weird game that's like rugby but with the doofy helmets" outside of the US.

On Topic: Something like SethBling's Blingball plugin would work perfectly for this. You could get power-ups similar to Super Mario Soccer, like a knockback sword with 5 uses or a bow that rapid-fires snowballs or placeable tnt or whatever else you can think of.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
I'm not a big fan of football/soccer but I think this mini-game would be fairly enjoyable!

Oh I despise sports in general. I pretty much want to murder everyone in a 10-block radius any time the super bowl or the world cup comes around and I'm surrounded by "OMG [insert team name] IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN [insert other team name]". But Minecraft makes everything fun! :D

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
Oh I despise sports in general. I pretty much want to murder everyone in a 10-block radius any time the super bowl or the world cup comes around and I'm surrounded by "OMG [insert team name] IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN [insert other team name]". But Minecraft makes everything fun! :D
Yes good point :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Maybe have the slime with slowness and regeneration :) slowness so it canno move (unless hit?) and regen to regen health

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Maybe have the slime with slowness and regeneration :) slowness so it canno move (unless hit?) and regen to regen health
That's almost exactly what I have as my basketball. I gave the slime resistance V so it would never take damage and jump boost 130 because any potion effect above level 127 gets corrupted and does the opposite of what it's supposed to do. (i.e. healthboost 130 removes all your hearts instead of giving you more.) Slowness has no effect on slimes because they only move by jumping.

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
OOOOHHHHH I see
This idea is turning out really good!
You have one great, young mind :D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom