Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 10, 2021
Hi! this is my second post on the forums here. This isn't really minecraft related but this related to handle the stress everybody has been getting in the pandemic. I know i'm not a phycologist but i have some experience on how to deal with loss. You see, I lost my grandmother to COVID too. Anybody who has lost someone very close to them probably feels like dying but let me assure you, it's all going to be okay, If you say "My life is ruined now" the soul of the person will feel bad and sad. They need to leave their past life to move onto the next one, by seeing these things we are stopping them from moving on and not moving on ourselves. And yes, there will be nothing to fill that deep hole made in your heart after their death but there will be something that can make you happy. I you feel sad, talk to someone. Talking always helps. You can let your feelings and thoughts out by talking. And if you have no one to talk to, cry. Crying also helps. On my grandparents 51st anniversary my father did not stop my grandpa from crying. He said that by crying he will get some mind off of her. I hope this thread helps some of you, If it does, i will be very happy. If it doesn't, at least i tried...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom