Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CobieWRLD

May 18, 2021
usa
I am eligible next week for helper, the requirements are 2+ months ingame and 14 days on forums i am 14 and i love to help out. i came here to try and meet new people so introduce yourself and if you have any tips lmk and if you want to play egg wars or skywars /p invite me <3

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
ffa, thats just what i play mostly, youll find hackers everywhere
This is just my opinion but you shouldn't be running around looking for hackers or people who do not follow the rules, Just enjoy the game and report those who disturb your experience, When your application is being checked your reports are not the only thing they look at, and it can be quite obvious if you just switched games until you found rulebreakers. Once again this is just my opinion.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am eligible next week for helper, the requirements are 2+ months ingame and 14 days on forums i am 14 and i love to help out.
I hate to have to break it to you, but I'll just be honest. It is very unlikely you will get accepted if you only focus on these requirements. There are more existing restrictions than just activity defined in time. You will also have to meet the other requirements like 25 (quality) forum posts, which you do not meet yet. This excludes forum reports, which you will also need a minimum amount of. You're also going to have to be active in the Discord server. I'm not sure whether this is the case already - I'm not very active on the Discord myself. I know for certain every applicant would love to help out, so when applying, you should provide reasons why you would be a good choice rather than another applicant.

I'd like to state that I'm only objectively criticizing this, so my apologies if anything may come across as rude. I'm just trying to help you evaluate.

You can read more about these existing requirements here.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
they do count :)
They don't. You need at least 15 (Bedrock) successful reports on the forums
1622109712368.png

In-game reports can higher your chances to be accepted, but they don't count towards the minimum requirements :)

CobieWRLD

May 18, 2021
usa
I hate to have to break it to you, but I'll just be honest. It is very unlikely you will get accepted if you only focus on these requirements. There are more existing restrictions than just activity defined in time. You will also have to meet the other requirements like 25 (quality) forum posts, which you do not meet yet. This excludes forum reports, which you will also need a minimum amount of. You're also going to have to be active in the Discord server. I'm not sure whether this is the case already - I'm not very active on the Discord myself. I know for certain every applicant would love to help out, so when applying, you should provide reasons why you would be a good choice rather than another applicant.

I'd like to state that I'm only objectively criticizing this, so my apologies if anything may come across as rude. I'm just trying to help you evaluate.

You can read more about these existing requirements here.
oh yea definitely i was just stateing how i am eligible but i still have time to grow and areas to get better in but i probly wont apply for another month

Reactions: Hoshi

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
oh yea definitely i was just stateing how i am eligible but i still have time to grow and areas to get better in but i probly wont apply for another month
I think CubeCraft are hiring people that can spell correctly (no offence). But as other people have said, it's very unlikely you'll get accepted. Due to a large amount of applications, it'll be likely they'll pick someone else. But good luck anyway!!

• Sad
Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom