Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TBG_tris_

Oct 21, 2018
I’m actually going to get all my friends together and we are going to strike against cubecraft. The people that actually code and create the servers are . They never listen to what any player has to say. And what a I have to say? This new update is. . Only thing that is good is the making people who go afk on gens not get resources, and that’s it. Actually update what we want updated. I’m so done with cube. Y’all made eggwars shit. Great job

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
If you get used to the update it will look better to you. Trust me I didn't like the update at first but now i do. There is no need for any hate of any kind.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
I’m actually going to get all my friends together and we are going to strike against cubecraft. The people that actually code and create the servers are . They never listen to what any player has to say. And what a I have to say? This new update is. . Only thing that is good is the making people who go afk on gens not get resources, and that’s it. Actually update what we want updated. I’m so done with cube. Y’all made eggwars shit. Great job

Are you complaining because you really don't like the new update or because StanIey and I humiliated you twice in the new map (Magical) yesterday?

Reactions: StanleyZ
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom