Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
What's up, my name is snowwy, I've been an inactive Minecraft player for a number of years.

I used to be a map developer and general enjoyer of an old java network called Avicus. I love skywars and have just got back into it on this server!

Here's my long winded intro:

𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝟤𝟥 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 ☯𝓁𝒹 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉o𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒❢

Hobbies: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

I absolutely love to be out near the coastline, swimming, coast walking, paddle boarding, surfing, rock jumping - you name it, I'm there.

Keen interests in gaming, coffee, music (especially live!!!), movies, makeup, going out for drinks and MOST importantly spending time with my friends!

Travelling: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Visiting new cultures and places around the world is pertinent on the agenda before I die. Working & saving to enjoy the world, with visiting several places around Europe and North America so far.

However, my next BIG travelling goals focus on Japan, South Korea & parts of South East Asia as I have a rather large interest in the cultures & landscape.

Education/Work: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

Presently I am studying for my Masters degree in Illustration, which is a two year course.

Before this, I have completed a Bachelor's degree with honours in Game Art and 5 Adobe Certified Professional qualifications in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects. Moreover, an additional two higher Adobe qualifications in Visual & Video design.

I am also working as a manager for a local delivery firm whilst seeking freelance work alongside my course.

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
It's lovely to meet you!!
I hope you get to travel more in the future and wish you all the luck in your current Masters degree <3

Hope you have a lovely day/nightt

Reactions: snowwy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Another great introduction! :o
It's lovely to get to know you better, welcome to the forums!
Just like @EntityRqised I hope you'll get to travel more, and wish you luck with your masters degree! Although I doubt you really need it looking at your other qualifications.. 0-0
Have fun in Japan, South Korea and South East Asia! I hope you'll love it there ;D

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
It's lovely to meet you!!
I hope you get to travel more in the future and wish you all the luck in your current Masters degree <3

Hope you have a lovely day/nightt
Heyoo!! Thanks so much!! Just saw your intro, same goes to you in regards to travelling! Make the most of life :D

Reactions: EntityRqised

snowwy

Aug 3, 2022
Pronouns
He/They
Another great introduction! :o
It's lovely to get to know you better, welcome to the forums!
Just like @EntityRqised I hope you'll get to travel more, and wish you luck with your masters degree! Although I doubt you really need it looking at your other qualifications.. 0-0
Have fun in Japan, South Korea and South East Asia! I hope you'll love it there ;D
Hihi! Thank you!!! It's been a while since I've participated in any kind of forum lol! Really appreciate the warm welcome

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Great introduction snowwy, nice to meet you :)
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around!

• Heart

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Snowwy, welcome to the forums! I love your introduction!

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom