Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Hello! This is my introduction!

I have been on the CubeCraft forums for quite some time now but I haven't really been active. So I thought I'd make an introduction was a good start! I have been active on the CubeCraft server for a long time (around 5 years I think). I believe it's finally time for me to do a introduction.

Some random information

My name is (irl name) and I'm 14 year's old, about to turn 15 years old. I love to hang out with my friends, swim, help my family with cooking and to of course play minecraft. I am going into my last year of primary school and after that, high school. It feels good to finally end primary school but also quite sad considering I won't be able to hang out with the same friends and I will really miss them.

I am from Sweden and have lived there my entire life, however I've travelled to 21 countries! I am fluent in Swedish, English and I'm currently studying french wishing to learn a 3rd language. When I grow older I want to live in the UK and work as a pilot.

My hobbies!

I have always been pretty active and love trying new things. In total I think I've tried around 7 sports and I'm wishing to try even more sports. Right now however, I play volleyball and padel. On my free time I also play basketball and games, (of course I only play Minecraft) and maybe some cuphead, shh.

Besides this I hang out with my lovely friends, play with my cats and watch movies/series. This is all I really can come up with right now but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Have a great rest of your day! ❄️😄

Last edited:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
That's a great introduction vasui! Welcome to the forums, I hope we'll see each other a lot around here! :D
I know losing friends is gonna suck, but I'm sure you'll be able to make plenty of new friends in high school! And probably on the forums too! :P
Traveling is incredibly fun, could you tell me a bit more about some of your favourite places you've been? Personally my favourite vacations have been in Denmark and Sweden, the nature is so pretty there! :)

• Love
Reactions: vasui

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
That's a great introduction vasui! Welcome to the forums, I hope we'll see each other a lot around here! :D
I know losing friends is gonna suck, but I'm sure you'll be able to make plenty of new friends in high school! And probably on the forums too! :P
Traveling is incredibly fun, could you tell me a bit more about some of your favourite places you've been? Personally my favourite vacations have been in Denmark and Sweden, the nature is so pretty there! :)
Ineed, it really is pretty here in Sweden. My favorite place I've travelled to must be either USA or the Uk. I have not idea why I just love the countries in general. Thanks for the kind words <3

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo! Cool introduction, fun to see another swedish person c:
Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

• Heart

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Nice to meet tou :)
Great introduction, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom