Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Hello! This is my introduction!

I have been on the CubeCraft forums for quite some time now but I haven't really been active. So I thought I'd make an introduction was a good start! I have been active on the CubeCraft server for a long time (around 5 years I think). I believe it's finally time for me to do a introduction.

Some random information

My name is (irl name) and I'm 14 year's old, about to turn 15 years old. I love to hang out with my friends, swim, help my family with cooking and to of course play minecraft. I am going into my last year of primary school and after that, high school. It feels good to finally end primary school but also quite sad considering I won't be able to hang out with the same friends and I will really miss them.

I am from Sweden and have lived there my entire life, however I've travelled to 21 countries! I am fluent in Swedish, English and I'm currently studying french wishing to learn a 3rd language. When I grow older I want to live in the UK and work as a pilot.

My hobbies!

I have always been pretty active and love trying new things. In total I think I've tried around 7 sports and I'm wishing to try even more sports. Right now however, I play volleyball and padel. On my free time I also play basketball and games, (of course I only play Minecraft) and maybe some cuphead, shh.

Besides this I hang out with my lovely friends, play with my cats and watch movies/series. This is all I really can come up with right now but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Have a great rest of your day! ❄️😄

Last edited:

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
That's a great introduction vasui! Welcome to the forums, I hope we'll see each other a lot around here! :D
I know losing friends is gonna suck, but I'm sure you'll be able to make plenty of new friends in high school! And probably on the forums too! :P
Traveling is incredibly fun, could you tell me a bit more about some of your favourite places you've been? Personally my favourite vacations have been in Denmark and Sweden, the nature is so pretty there! :)

• Love
Reactions: vasui

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
That's a great introduction vasui! Welcome to the forums, I hope we'll see each other a lot around here! :D
I know losing friends is gonna suck, but I'm sure you'll be able to make plenty of new friends in high school! And probably on the forums too! :P
Traveling is incredibly fun, could you tell me a bit more about some of your favourite places you've been? Personally my favourite vacations have been in Denmark and Sweden, the nature is so pretty there! :)
Ineed, it really is pretty here in Sweden. My favorite place I've travelled to must be either USA or the Uk. I have not idea why I just love the countries in general. Thanks for the kind words <3

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo! Cool introduction, fun to see another swedish person c:
Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

• Heart

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Nice to meet tou :)
Great introduction, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom