Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
No point in changing the name if the game is only going to be around for less than a month
I do agree with @BlueMoon475 because.. Lol it's just a name.. It wouldn't change the game mechanics.
But, Snowman Survival will most likely be added for ever, a staff told me (I don't remember who exactly, but he/she said @Tacosbefriends was loving it so much)
Also the majority of the players enjoy the game :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Feryxus

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
5,040
10,896
624
24
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But, Snowman Survival will most likely be added for ever, a staff told me
I wouldn't quote them on that. It's not their decision.
Though me, tacos, snodia, and lots of others love the game, so adding it permanently is definitely something I want to see happen. I mean, it even has everything an arcade game needs! Add it to arcade pl0x
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom