Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Snowman Survival back?

  • Yes

  • Don’t care

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 3, 2020
7
11
4
27
First of all I mainly play on bedrock but I know some Java players might be interested too. I know that I’m a bit early asking this in September but I loved snowman survival at Christmas 2019 (It’s one of my favourite games cube craft has had in my opinion). I would just like to ask for it to come back in Christmas 2020 as I have missed it since it had to go (and I know it did have to go, it is a Christmas game after all). I hope others agree. And by the way, I’ve really enjoyed the huge updates this year! They kept me busy over lockdown :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom