• Nah. (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Here I propose a new projectiles option:

Sniper Mode
In this gamemode, all melee weapons are disabled/seriously reduced. Chests will contain a surplus of arrows, eggs, snowballs, and OP bows. Armor will remain relatively the same, except that the enchantments will be more related to Projectile Protection, rather than other enchantments. Food, G-apples will stay the same. Shields will stay the same. If this is voted, all kits that include melee weaponry will be disabled.

Basic Mode:
Reduced arrows. Reduced eggs. Reduced snowballs. No enchanted bows.

Normal Mode: Normal amounts of everything. A few enchanted bows.

Overpowered Mode: Way too many projectiles. All bows are enchanted. More potion arrows.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Currently Bows in Skywars are pretty underpowered except when used to knock people off. The OP bows would have to deal way more damage. Shields are very effective to block arrow damage and Snowballs/Eggs deal no damage at all. I don't want a mode based only on knocking people into the void, because moving around and attacking people would give you a huge disadvantage.
If they can balance it (they probably can't without letting real players test it) it would be a good replacement for the Soft Blocks mode.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think this would be very boring, everybody would camper. ;/

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Here I propose a new projectiles option:

Sniper Mode
In this gamemode, all melee weapons are disabled/seriously reduced. Chests will contain a surplus of arrows, eggs, snowballs, and OP bows. Armor will remain relatively the same, except that the enchantments will be more related to Projectile Protection, rather than other enchantments. Food, G-apples will stay the same. Shields will stay the same. If this is voted, all kits that include melee weaponry will be disabled.

Basic Mode:
Reduced arrows. Reduced eggs. Reduced snowballs. No enchanted bows.

Normal Mode: Normal amounts of everything. A few enchanted bows.

Overpowered Mode: Way too many projectiles. All bows are enchanted. More potion arrows.
I don't agree, this will cause too much bowspammers and campers, and that's very annoying.
You can't even build, because you'll be shot.
I don't agree, so I voted no.

D

Deleted member 352903

sure.. butt with extra projectiles mode there also should be enderpearls in all chests because you can't build anymore. cause people will bowspam you off
But how are you gonna hit someone wthout weapon? With a fish ihope no :v

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Ehm this doesn't sound like a game option this sounds like a different game. If you add this option "Sniper mode" will always be enabled. So if you want this you also have to add another option: "Sniper mode" Enabled/Disabled. But I don't like this game mode we also have Archer Assault with only bows and bow kits. I recommend if you want to play with only bows play Archer Assault. ;)

-1 Support
I think sniper mode would be a Projectiles voting option, next to Normal Projectiles and No Projectiles and maybe replace Soft Blocks.

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station
No i don't agree with this suggestion. The change of campers in this become mode will be huge. And i think this gamemode will take longer to finish. Please think next time of a balanced gamemode that won't take a lot of time. :cool:

Berhadio

Dec 4, 2017
I think this would by CHAOS games!
The normal Skywars and Lucky Islands are enough i think.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
all dem campers will make the game last 4 hours. have fun sniping people, then the eat steak and they r back at full hp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom