Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
This is a small, but rather qol suggestion.
Right now at the rewards chest in the lobby, you can claim 2 things without a rank.
- Daily 250XP reward
- Daily voting
My issue with this is, that the XP reward is claimable after 24hours since you claimed the last one.
The daily voting is everyday, meaning that you have from 1AM till 1AM the next day.
I prefer the way of the voting cooldown. You can claim it everyday the minute you prefer. That is not the case at the XP,
because eventually you will not be able to get the 250XP everyday.
You likely won't instantly claim it, meaning everyday it would be ~5minutes extended, which results in missing it sometimes.
It would be a nice and useful feature to just make them, both the way the voting cooldown is.
Vote in the poll with your opinion or let me know!

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
@Anneum, just curious, but why did you vote 'No'?
I would like to improve my suggestion with your idea

Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
I think that if you just time it right you wont have a problem and even si exp doesnt dk that much it isnt like you get rewards for your levek. Btw if you win 1 game of egg or sky you have the same amount or even more exp. So that is why i think it doesnt have to be changed

Reactions: Mats3209

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Well, the suggestion is qol, so to make it easier. I really don't want to play and collect the reward everyday at the same time. There is a high risk that you miss it because most people have work/school. It's just purely to make it easier, and I get that it is not a concering thing to change, but it'd be nice that both voting and daily rewards are the same, like the voting cooldown. (so that you can collect both the time you prefer!)

Dogerules

Jan 21, 2021
This is a small, but rather qol suggestion.
Right now at the rewards chest in the lobby, you can claim 2 things without a rank.
- Daily 250XP reward
- Daily voting
My issue with this is, that the XP reward is claimable after 24hours since you claimed the last one.
The daily voting is everyday, meaning that you have from 1AM till 1AM the next day.
I prefer the way of the voting cooldown. You can claim it everyday the minute you prefer. That is not the case at the XP,
because eventually you will not be able to get the 250XP everyday.
You likely won't instantly claim it, meaning everyday it would be ~5minutes extended, which results in missing it sometimes.
It would be a nice and useful feature to just make them, both the way the voting cooldown is.
Vote in the poll with your opinion or let me know!
Yeah I agree a lot, for the people voting no it wouldn't make that much of a difference and it's a pretty good suggestion, I have to claim it at 10pm sometimes, which is quite annoying.

Reactions: Mats3209
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom