Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey there, I’ve got a couple idea’s for the new arcade update.
Because everybody knows that Arcade needs an update,
most of the games are dead but these games are secretly fun.
Updating them would bring them alive again!

TNT Run.

- Adding a parkour to the lobbies.
This is pretty boring and sometimes you have to wait long, because tnt run is sometimes pretty dead.
This would be more fun and it isn’t really difficult to make a lobby with a parkour.

Schermafbeelding 2017-05-23 om 21.54.08.png

- A couple (2) bigger maps with like 14/16 players?
and 4 layers.
If you’ve got a big party with a lot of people you can’t play 10 player maps.
And there aren't really maps with a lot of layers
straight above each other. Simple, but fun.

Quake Craft

Not a very populair game but I have to be honest, it’s really fun!
I was in a game with like 3 guys?
But why? Maybe it’s to difficult, because your running so fast or because the map is a maze?

Schermafbeelding 2017-05-23 om 22.08.02.png

- Adding different hoe’s. Like a diamond one or a gold one, you can buy them in the shop for 800/900 points? Small thing, but I’ll buy it.

- Teammode!
4v4 should be cool, just shooting to your enemies in a huge castle together with your teammates? Sounds fun.

Paintball

- Adding a choose team item should be neat, “I'm going to play paintball together with my friends!!! Wait why aren’t we together?!?! WHY ARE WE ENEMIES!!?!?!”.
I just don’t really know why.

Spleef

- I LOVE spleef, It’s still not ‘really’ dead but bigger maps with 14/16 players should be neat.
You don’t really have a map with more layer maps.
But if you add these they really should be for more players otherwise everyone is going to camp and stuff.

Parkour Minigame
- Please let the players know how to play this, when I was playing this for the first time I didn’t know what I was doing and of course I didn’t like the game.
(or just remove it, I can’t even play the minigame because it’s dead).

Super craft bros

- Balance the kits if you choose the skeleton kit it's easy to win not really fair.

- Fix the dubbel jump, it's just ruined because I can't play the game anymore without getting bugged.

Last edited:

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm with you on all of this, but let's face reality; Parkour Minigame, Paintball and Hourglass are never going to get alive again. Also what I want to add is Super Craft Bros. This game is just like Spleef not totally dead, but it could become a lot better with the fix of the dubble jump and making the kits more interesting. Also if Hide and Seek would come out again, it will lead a lot of people to the arcade lobby's and maybe those persons will also start playing the other games. Overall the games could be fixed a little by adding more maps to all of them. For Quake Craft for example, there are kind of only maps with a lot of small rooms (I know you have the ice one, but it's still all decided by bridges). If you add more open and bigger maps it would be more fun (what I think). If you start thinking a little about all the game a, you will find that most maps miss something. Besides all that, I totally agree that arcade is dieing and there can easily be done something about it. +1 for me!

Reactions: Soeshi
D

Deleted member 204478

One thing I would like to add to SCB...
To balance the damn kits.
Every smart player knows to only pick the skeleton, as it's the best one, and wayy too overpowered.
A change in this would be great.
As for the thread in general, I like the ideas, it would make arcade more played ;) (Hehe, that rhymes)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
One thing I would like to add to SCB...
To balance the damn kits.
Every smart player knows to only pick the skeleton, as it's the best one, and wayy too overpowered.
A change in this would be great.
As for the thread in general, I like the ideas, it would make arcade more played ;) (Hehe, that rhymes)
I'm with you on all of this, but let's face reality; Parkour Minigame, Paintball and Hourglass are never going to get alive again. Also what I want to add is Super Craft Bros. This game is just like Spleef not totally dead, but it could become a lot better with the fix of the dubble jump and making the kits more interesting. Also if Hide and Seek would come out again, it will lead a lot of people to the arcade lobby's and maybe those persons will also start playing the other games. Overall the games could be fixed a little by adding more maps to all of them. For Quake Craft for example, there are kind of only maps with a lot of small rooms (I know you have the ice one, but it's still all decided by bridges). If you add more open and bigger maps it would be more fun (what I think). If you start thinking a little about all the game a, you will find that most maps miss something. Besides all that, I totally agree that arcade is dieing and there can easily be done something about it. +1 for me!

Done, thanks for replying btw.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Because everybody knows that Arcade needs an update,
oh wouldn't you know it there is going to be an update soon (maybe soon) we just know there will be and likely soon
- Adding a parkour to the lobbies.
these games they fill up fast
- A couple (2) bigger maps with like 14/16 players?
and 4 layers.
If you’ve got a big party with a lot of people you can’t play 10 player maps.
And there aren't really maps with a lot of layers
straight above each other. Simple, but fun.
sure
A dead game
Bad Soeshi how could you say something like that
- Adding different hoe’s. Like a diamond one or a gold one, you can buy them in the shop for 800/900 points? Small thing, but I’ll buy it.
hey if they have no effect on game maybe they can require vanity points (people want to spend theirs)
4v4 should be cool, just shooting to your enemies in a huge castle together with your teammates? Sounds fun.
no it is good the way it is now yay
- Adding a choose team item should be neat, “I'm going to play paintball together with my friends!!! Wait why aren’t we together?!?! WHY ARE WE ENEMIES!!?!?!”.
I just don’t really know why.
I've already agreed with this because even I suggested it
- I LOVE spleef, It’s still not ‘really’ dead
Yeah that's right it better not be
But if you add these they really should be for more players otherwise everyone is going to camp and stuff.
hmm camping in this game cause that's easy
(or just remove it, I can’t even play the minigame because it’s dead).
No not removing it
also stop with your deading nonsense

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I agree a lot with your suggestions for paintball and quake craft. The fact you can't choose a team is really irritating when you are attempting to do a game. I would especially love the teams in Quake Craft, I think it would be super fun.

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Great ideas! I think totally the same.
Hopefully will CubeCraft add this. :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Some of these games are dead and really unpopular and no point in trying to fix them as it won't really make more players want to play it. For those are more players do play, it would be pretty fun to have a couple new maps (Spleef and TNT run are most popular from what I see) but others like SCB and Parkour Minigame are dead. SCB is a glitch fest and would be a waste of time to try to fix it. Parkour minigame just isn't my type of game so I rarely play it but I never see many players there so I don't think that one should be revamped either.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom