Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree with all of your little suggestions. It makes it a little bit more fun.
Teams in paintball is early suggest ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Some of your ideas are already on another server, I don't think straight coping would be the good idea. I like have parkour in TNT run, that would be nice.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
If you're reading this then you think of why I have not figured out? It's all so simple and easy concessions! Good thought about it! ;)

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, there are much more players at Arcade around 16:00 - 21:00 (European Time). So if you live in the States that would be 10:00 - 15:00 I think. Okay It's not as crowded as Skywars or Eggwars, but Arcade can be crowded too. You'll find many players playing there everyday. If you are at Arcade around that time I will guarantee you you don't have to wait that long before a game starts.

The best way to update Arcade in general is to make more maps for each game and keeping the old ones too ofcourse and fixing some major bugs (SCB double jump) would be great. Oh and I hope they can fix the laggback at TNT Run. I don't have evidence, but you can find the bug (I think It's a bug I'm not sure) at one of tacosbefriends's stream.

Anyways Arcade isn't dead, but that's my perspective ;)

Reactions: Soeshi

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hi, there are much more players at Arcade around 16:00 - 21:00 (European Time). So if you live in the States that would be 10:00 - 15:00 I think. Okay It's not as crowded as Skywars or Eggwars, but Arcade can be crowded too. You'll find many players playing there everyday. If you are at Arcade around that time I will guarantee you you don't have to wait that long before a game starts.

The best way to update Arcade in general is to make more maps for each game and keeping the old ones too ofcourse and fixing some major bugs (SCB double jump) would be great. Oh and I hope they can fix the laggback at TNT Run. I don't have evidence, but you can find the bug (I think It's a bug I'm not sure) at one of tacosbefriends's stream.

Anyways Arcade isn't dead, but that's my perspective ;)

Of course time zones are very important, but arcade isn't the most populait game anymore.
An update will make it populair again, because there are enough players who are playing skywars or eggwars.

If they add leaderboards there will be no lifers again who wants to be number 1.

It's not dead I know, but unfortunately it isn't really popular anymore.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I like your ideas but I think hour you class also needs an update, for example, more ithem in the chests (more different items eg one time lether boots and the other time chain boots)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I like your ideas but I think hour you class also needs an update, for example, more ithem in the chests (more different items eg one time lether boots and the other time chain boots)

Can you be more detailed about the items that you want? I can edit the suggestion.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom